Typical Falcons fans.......LOSERS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are pathetic. You fairweather fans have no idea how passionate we are about our team. You sit here on this pathetic board and talk **** about a community and team that has gone through the imaginable. I lived in Atlanta for 6 years and I know first hand how fairweather you guys are. ****, half of you still pull for the dog killer and wear his piece of **** jersey to your games. Speaking of which, you cant even sell out. Atlanta has been and will always be a half hearted sports town. The Saints are driven by a fanbase that is intertwined with the team, something you will never understand or experience.

Yeah mmm hmm

I think the little cajun coon azz must not be well received by his own or he would be celebrating witht the other half true fan and half bandwagon fans. I promise you...I have nooooooooooooooo desire to go to the Saints message board everrrrrrrrrrr and talk to or at them. It's called RESPECT....something you obviously know absolutely nothing about. :lol:

i dunno, its a nice challange to go onto a rivals mb and become accepted? :P

you never know what doors coud be opened.

Yeah been going to games since I was 5 in 79' Guess thats bandwagon. This is exactly the response I knew I would get. A big EPIC FAIL to your message board and your wonderful fans. Go rep fo yo city G! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm what? When did i say once to you that you were a bandwagoner? I don't know what crawled up your a s s but im sure i will see more of your kind in new orleans over the weekend.... what a joy.... not

BTW, you're not a rival anymore, you're a doormat. peace

your team barly beat our second string in Atlanta. You lost to Tampa Your team returned a fumble against Green Bay (while your defender was facemasking the QB) should have been a penalty. Look some skill and alot of luck drove your team to the Superbowl. Your team won the title now come back next year and win it. Till then have some class and stop acting like an idiot.

WOW! Your second inbred line in as many threads. With all of your 12,000+ posts I would like to see how many are repetative. Why dont you put the keyboard down sometime and get your little ***** *** outside and look around. I lived in GA and its way more inbread, **** maybe more than Kentucky!

I lived in New Orleans for a couple of years, and while I did enjoy myself at times... that place is a urine soaked **** whole at times. I'm not going to knock your team, because they played well and deserve the win. What I will knock is you. Why not celebrate with your kind, instead of coming here and trying to act all righteous? As if you've been done wrong and the world owes you something.

Congratulations on the WC. Enjoy it, but remember it will not by you any class, or get you a better job. It want make your city any cleaner or reduce the crime. You still live there and we live here, and it's times like these that make me realize that pro sports are entertainment and NOTHING MORE. Yes, I want my team to win the big game as well, but I am smart enough to know there are many things in life that are far better, and deserve more of my attention.

You all are pathetic. You fairweather fans have no idea how passionate we are about our team. You sit here on this pathetic board and talk **** about a community and team that has gone through the imaginable. I lived in Atlanta for 6 years and I know first hand how fairweather you guys are. ****, half of you still pull for the dog killer and wear his piece of **** jersey to your games. Speaking of which, you cant even sell out. Atlanta has been and will always be a half hearted sports town. The Saints are driven by a fanbase that is intertwined with the team, something you will never understand or experience.

You talk about how passionate you all are...lol ok. It was your fan base that invented putting paper bags over heads. I also believe it was you all that first coined your own embarrassing..yet famous nickname "Aints". It is also a fact that the reason the superdome has multicolored seats is to disguise how empty the place is. Your right on with the Vick thing...cant argue that..and that was hard to sit through. As for you all always playing the katrina card....it was 5 YEARS AGO! I find it to be a joke that you cant even watch a Saints game or listen to an honest disscusion about them without katrina being brought up. When the Giants won it all a couple of years ago..did you hear them constantly talking about 9/11...did they constantly show the towers falling. Just because the city was hit with a natural disaster dosn't make you the best fans or the most dedicated in the league. Your nowhere in the neihborhood of the Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles (as much as i HATE them), Pats etc etc. So before you go calling yourselves the best fans in the league, go check your facts and realize where it is that you come from...because the Aints invented loosing bruh!

Look at this pathetic bandwagon fan talking trash on a MB the day after his team wins the Bowl. Pretty sad life he must live. I guess between feeling up his sister and prancing around that filthy city(that a hurricane driven flood couldn't wash away) screaming "Who Dat" like a ****** for the past 4 years leads to a lot of spare time.

Sorry buddy, you ain't the Saints. You did nothing other than sat your fat a** down on a bandwagon and talked e-smack. Now run along.

And how pathetic are you? Your team just won the superbowl, so instead of celebrating, you come here to bash our fanbase? Next year you won't have the NFL working to make sure you have the benefits of scheduling, refs, and any other help they can provide. You should be enjoying it while you can.

001291527.jpg

Yup... we all knew how passionate the saints fans were.

This is the point I was getting ready to make. The fanbase that created the whole bag-over-the-head thing has the nerve to talk about other fans being fair-weather. Only when your team is going good do they even show they're face in public. Although, in most cases, not showing their face is probably the best solution for everyone considering that the bayou incest has left most of today's Who Dat Nation with a striking resemblance to Quasi Moto.

Where were you last year when we were in the play offs and you were sitting at home? Take a serious look at yourself, if you can stand it.