Dang man that was alot of trolls you at -85

He's at -85 because of that thread he created about halfway through the season saying he hated the Falcons, trashed the city, they sucked and he was never, ever going to root for them again, and then trashed all the board members, all the players, the players mommas,.......or something along those lines.

He's at -85 because of that thread he created about halfway through the season saying he hated the Falcons, trashed the city, they sucked and he was never, ever going to root for them again, and then trashed all the board members, all the players, the players mommas,.......or something along those lines.

Absolutely FALSE!!!!!! I never trashed the city and I never talked bad about the FALCONS OR ANYTHING ELSE. I was upset at the loss to the Aint's and basically said I had enough and couldn't take anymore. I got over that so why the heck can't you?????????

Edited by Electric Falcon

Why are the fonts so big? Why can't we give out positives or negatives? Why am I getting this error "life.atlantafalcons.com Driver error"? Why is no one on the boards trying to explain what's going on? The boards are acting as if they've been hacked.

Saints winning the SB hit some of the mods harder than expected? :wacko:

I remember that, trashed is an understatement