Who still considers them the Aints just wondering

and to keep it as TAFT...I predict a falcons SB win next year

I seriously believe that the FALCONS will win the next super bowl. There is one HUGE difference this year from years past, the FALCONS have a team of players and not a team with one superstar player now. Also a great GM and Coach and too many other things to mention here.

Not to mention, almost every NFL Analyst that I hear review the status of the FALCONS for 2010 said that they are a legitimate Elite Team when they get back their injured players and will only get better with new additions. That's a strong statement coming from these analyst who have never said anything positive about the FALCONS in the past.

As for providing a link to who's been saying this, look around the net and you should have no problem finding many of them saying this about the FALCONS.

Even with the injuries and bad kicking and probably the hardest schedule in the NFL - "Back to back to back to back playing teams coming off a bye week" the FALCONS still almost made the playoffs.

There are so many good things to look forward to being an Atlanta FALCON fan in 2010. I'm excited and looking forward to the upcoming season.

Edited by Electric Falcon

I seriously believe that the FALCONS will win the next super bowl. There is one HUGE difference this year from years past, the FALCONS have a team of players and not a team with one superstar player now. Also a great GM and Coach and too many other things to mention here.

Not to mention, almost every NFL Analyst that I hear review the status of the FALCONS for 2010 said that they are a legitimate Elite Team when they get back their injured players and will only get better with new additions. That's a strong statement coming from these analyst who have never said anything positive about the FALCONS in the past.

As for providing a link to who's been saying this, look around the net and you should have no problem finding many of them saying this about the FALCONS.

Even with the injuries and bad kicking and probably the hardest schedule in the NFL - "Back to back to back to back playing teams coming off a bye week" the FALCONS still almost made the playoffs.

There are so many good things to look forward to being an Atlanta FALCON fan in 2010. I'm excited and looking forward to the upcoming season.

+1

Too many good points here to mention. Nice reply.