Im looking forward to next season..

Dear Falcon Fans,

even though this is very difficult for me Id like to start off by sayin congrats to the saints the fans n new orleans! both teams playd great n i think it was the best superbowl in a while but sadly manning blew it. as the clock was tickin down I was really tryin to absorb the fact the Aints got a superbowl before us , how I lost $233 on a bet n how I was gonna deal with all the bs their fans are gonna give us but while I was standin on the ledge of the balcony gettin ready to kill my self I realized this shouldnt be bad at all (looked at it positively) and I see our team learnin a thing or two out of this... I say this cuz now falcons have witnessed our division rivals gettin the big one must make em hungry now. as an organization I bet we are more determined to bring that to atlanta. it took the saints what 3/4 yrs to get to the level they're at right now, we're in that same process n we only goin into our 3rd yr of buildin a true franchise. like they say.."rome was not built over night" n we my friends have just witnessed it. so...LETS GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. now its gonna be sweeter when we beat their a55 twice

Well if that is goinbg to happen we are in need to defensive playmakers. We need DL help, secondary help, and kicking help. We also need an offensive mind who is not scared to on-side kick to begin the second half or who is unafraid to throw. The Saints had 51 yards rushing in the Super Bowl. Screw the running game because they didn't need it. We run Turner almost 400 times in a season to loosen up our piddly passing game. We need PLAYMAKERS!!! Did you observe how fast their DB's close on the play? Did you see a rookie kicker drill kick after kick? If we are to overtake the Saints, we need to kick some butts off of this team (JA98, Abraham, most DB's except for Owens, Grimes, and Jenkins) and get some people to go downfield and I don't mean 7 yards downfield. I want some bad boys on the DL. Quit drafting people with injury histories in college like Jerry and Moore. I feel so much better now...

Oh, by the way, screw the Saints!!!

Edited by slewis1952

Well if that is goinbg to happen we are in need to defensive playmakers. We need DL help, secondary help, and kicking help. We also need an offensive mind who is not scared to on-side kick to begin the second half or who is unafraid to throw. The Saints had 51 yards rushing in the Super Bowl. Screw the running game because they didn't need it. We run Turner almost 400 times in a season to loosen up our piddly passing game. We need PLAYMAKERS!!! Did you observe how fast their DB's close on the play? Did you see a rookie kicker drill kick after kick? If we are to overtake the Saints, we need to kick some butts off of this team (JA98, Abraham, most DB's except for Owens, Grimes, and Jenkins) and get some people to go downfield and I don't mean 7 yards downfield. I want some bad boys on the DL. Quit drafting people with injury histories in college like Jerry and Moore. I feel so much better now...

You mean screw the NFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPION SAINTS.

Watching the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl has made the failcons hungry? So that what it takes for the failcons to win? Why where they not hungry before? Do they like being losers?

WHO DAT??

WHO R U??

1. ur a noob

2. wat u doin on the "FALCONS" boards

3. is this how u celebrate ur teams victory? talk bout loseres lol

4. UR A NOOOB!!

Yea ur right about that...but I dont we need to add a lot to this team. I think anyone could become a playmaker by devolopin under the right coaching staff n honestly I think we have more talent than most ppl think. I say we keep on building through the draft n sign a veteran DB who can be the vocal leader of a very young set of DB's

-u saw what sharper did for the saints-

Edited by molicious7

Watching the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl has made the failcons hungry? So that what it takes for the failcons to win? Why where they not hungry before? Do they like being losers?

WHO DAT??

:huh:

Well then the Saints must have been **** near anorexic then.

Please New Orleans. While y'all are busy patting yourselves on the back for ONE Lombardi, we in Atlanta will continue to focus on our dynasty :P

:huh:

Well then the Saints must have been **** near anorexic then.

Please New Orleans. While y'all are busy patting yourselves on the back for ONE Lombardi, we in Atlanta will continue to focus on our dynasty :P

The dynasty that just had a back to back winning season (by going one game over .500) for the first time in franchise history?

It starts now. The super bowl is over and there are going to be some great things to be excited about with FALCONS football.

I know how you feel, it's going to be AWESOME!

I can't say what all that is, because for the first time in my LIFE being a FALCONS fan : "THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS TO LIST HERE TO BE EXCITED ABOUT BEING A FALCONS FAN!!!!!!".

And I wanna add to that, this is the reason there is this forum and website, they can break things down into subjects and present all that stuff the right way.

Here it is the off season and your talking FALCONS football and looking forward to it same as me.

All I can say is that I am RIGHT THERE WITH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It starts now. The super bowl is over and there are going to be some great things to be excited about with FALCONS football.

I know how you feel, it's going to be AWESOME!

I can't say what all that is, because for the first time in my LIFE being a FALCONS fan : "THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS TO LIST HERE TO BE EXCITED ABOUT BEING A FALCONS FAN!!!!!!".

And I wanna add to that, this is the reason there is this forum and website, they can break things down into subjects and present all that stuff the right way.

Here it is the off season and your talking FALCONS football and looking forward to it same as me.

All I can say is that I am RIGHT THERE WITH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least some body is got some pride n love for his team! now thats wat im ****ing talkin bout!!

It's hilarious that the one insult you have was started by a Saints fan.

That's less hilarious and more pathetic...like paying good money to sit in your seats and wearing a paper bag over your head with something like "Aints" written on it. What halfhearted, slackjawed fanbase would do that?

The Jaguars?

The Falcons?

The Browns?

No...the World Chumpion Aints...so go on and bang your bandwagon drums, and we'll all watch you get run over by that bandwagon, when Brees and his boys go 7-9 next year.

That's less hilarious and more pathetic...like paying good money to sit in your seats and wearing a paper bag over your head with something like "Aints" written on it. What halfhearted, slackjawed fanbase would do that?

A few people did that and even in those years you had people going to the airport waiting on the team to come back along with parades when they won. I like how people from Atlanta want to talk about bandwagoners though.

No...the World Chumpion Aints...so go on and bang your bandwagon drums, and we'll all watch you get run over by that bandwagon, when Brees and his boys go 7-9 next year.

Tell me when was the last time the Saints had a blacked out game. The Falcons got swept, the Saints won the division and the superbowl, you really have no room to talk.