F*** the saints and their bandwagon fans!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Katrina was years ago, Its ******** that they still are showing clips of that when talking about the Aints. They did not show 9/11 clips when the Giants won the SB...

And yes I know one is a natural disaster while the other is a man made disaster, But still. If you ask Americans which one had a bigger impact on them, Sorry but its 9/11. But yet they did not show re-run clips of that every 5 minutes when the Giants made their run.

Naturally the 9/11 attack had more impact on the average American..One is an act of WAR!!!!!!!!! Being a ex-service member I really am disgusted that you would compare the two....Its an act of a jealous small minded individual to bring up 9/11 for your own selfish reasons.....Go ahead hate the Saints..thats fine they are a division rival...sure there are alot of people accross the country rooting for them for what they have endured as a city and for that matter the gulf shore region. I agree the gulf shore area itself doesent get the press New Orleans does but thats pretty easy to explain with the history and popularity of the city.

But to talk football...doesent look like the Saints sacked Manning once...not alot of pressure on him at all..and yet they still won...Just saying I think its alot more about scheme and talent than sacking the QB sometimes. Maybe with the right defensive backs and maybe a coverage linebacker we might be alot closer than we think...lets hope so.t

And Atlanta will remain unemployed, and trash like you will hopefully remain there. ;)

Yeah, that's why people (including Nawlins residents) have been flocking to Atlanta since the early 1980's for work. The economy hit everyone.

This is a very stupid argument.

You could have mentioned the corrupt Atlanta government and had a point. Comparing the actual cities of New Orleans to Atlanta is absurd. We're head and shoulders above New Orleans in every way conceivable.

Yeah, that's why people (including Nawlins residents) have been flocking to Atlanta since the early 1980's for work. The economy hit everyone.

This is a very stupid argument.

You could have mentioned the corrupt Atlanta government and had a point. Comparing the actual cities of New Orleans to Atlanta is absurd. We're head and shoulders above New Orleans in every way conceivable.

Let me conceive this:

Atlanta will never be more of a party destination than New Orleans. Your argument just fell flat on its face. Remember all the urine, vomit, smells and other things you don't like come from you! If you're smelling that stuff, then you are one bourbon street where all the other people from out of town are. It's you who can't control yourselves. its you who isn't civilized enough to find a toilet. When people want to party in Atlanta, your city will smell that same but nobody want to go there rather than New Oleans.

Let me conceive this:

Atlanta will never be more of a party destination than New Orleans. Your argument just fell flat on its face. Remember all the urine, vomit, smells and other things you don't like come from you! If you're smelling that stuff, then you are one bourbon street where all the other people from out of town are. It's you who can't control yourselves. its you who isn't civilized enough to find a toilet. When people want to party in Atlanta, your city will smell that same but nobody want to go there rather than New Oleans.

Oh man, I forgot about partying. :lol:

Food

Culture/festivals/concerts/musical acts

Sports

Museums

Work

Living

Population

Atlanta has all those. But New Orleans has partying. Congrats!

What's a party again? Oh yeah, where you show up, have a good time, and then you leave. That's not New Orleans, that's the people that come to your city.