Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flashinator23

*Flashinator* (1st mock after senior bowl)

11 posts in this topic

Let go

Brian Williams CB- He is replaced by Kyle Wilson

Marty Booker WR

Brian Finneran WR

Trey Lewis DT

Verron Haynes FB

Robert James- MLB

Aaron Stecker- RB

Keith Zinger TE

Jason Rader TE

FA- I dont think we get Peppers, instead we can have three players that will instantly better our team

Clint Ingram, Jacksonville Jaguars-OLB Ingram does it all he can blitz, cover TE's and tackle very well

Kassim Osgood, San Diego Chargers, WR- Kassim Osgood wont be a starter, he is simply a big redzone target that will be incredibly hard to cover down there, he will go up and get it, he is 6-5 220 lbs. Would you want to guard him? lol He replaces Marty Booker

Fabian Washington, CB, Baltimore Ravens- He would be a veteran in our locker room, because Brian Williams would not be returning, Washington could be the fastest CB in the NFL, he has potential to be good, he can play NB or be our #2 CB, but this is a depth signing as well as getting a guy who has been in the league a few years

Round 1 we trade our 1st round pick Tye Hill to Baltimore for there 1st round pick #25 and there 3rd

Reasons

The Ravens want to move up to take Jermaine Gresham, he is the most complete TE in the draft, and the next TE is far off from Gresham, they also dont have many needs, WR, TE, CB, they didn't take care of there need by getting Tye Hill but he is a valuable piece, New england, and Cincinatti both want Gresham so it makes sense for both sides

We want to move down just a couple positions in the draft and pick up a 3rd only because the draft id full of talent and we can still get Kyle Wilson at the #25 pick and also get a 3rd round pick

1. (Acquired from Baltimore) Kyle Wilson-CB-Boise State- He might be the best Punt Returner in the nation, he is very fast, he has fluent hips, he knows when to turn his head, and can cover the fastest WR's in the draft... Also New England takes Perrish Cox so he isn't available anyway

2287333.jpg

3. Dexter McCluster- Ole Miss- RB- This guy is a beast, true he's 5'8, but he can be the best 3rd down back in the NFL, I think this guy has the explosiveness to be like a Warrick Dunn type RB, no he isnt Chris Johnson.. NO ONE is but McCLuster is a playmaker and would be an instant star in our offense and make our offense 2x as good as it is adding a dimension like McCluster because he can also be a 3rd/4th receiver and a deep threat(which will make sense with my other pick at WR)

090102_NS_02missPASS.jpg

3. (Acquired from Baltimore) Aaron Hernandez- TE- University of Florida- This guy needs a lot of help, but who better to teach him then Tony Gonzalez, Gonzalez is a great receiver as well as a great blocker, which is what Hernandez needs help with, I will be the first to admit he is the most raw TE in the draft, but he also has the most potential out of every TE in the draft and IMO he is a better receiver then Gresham but not that close as a blocker

3. (COMP) Jermaine Cunningham- Cunningham is a very fast, solid DE with potential to be a lot better, he goes all out on every play, i think he would be a great Atlanta Falcon and a welcome addition

4. Jared Veldheer-RT Hillsdale- We might have to start the 1st few games with Tyson Clabo at RT, because Veldheer is a project, but he is a very good project, and he has starting potential

5. Freddie Barnes, WR, Bowling Green- He isnt the fastest WR in the draft but Dexter McCluster will be our deep threat

5. Ciron Black, T, LSU- Black had a terrible senior year, but he has potential and needs the right coaching he is mostly for depth but above average depth like the Patriots and Colts have

6. John Skelton, QB, Fordham, He has a cannon arm, and decent accuracy, Chris Redman can't be our backup QB forever, and Skelton has a lot more potential then John Parker Wilson

7. (COMP) Leigh Tiffin, Alabama, K, He is the best kicker in the draft, and since we have been looking for a K, this is our guy, I like Bryant but im not sure if our coaching staff wants him as our starter, we will see

MR Falcon likes this

Peppers, oops i meant Hardy will not fall that far, getting him with a 3rd round comp is basically like saying he is going to be drafted in the 4th round aint going to happen flash.

That trade that you got with Balitimore is straight but adding Tye HIll is not going to sweeten the deal. I dont think the Ravens will move up to take Gresham I think he will be available when they pick if not there are other TE they can get to play behind Heap. I am cool with the rest of the draft except Barnes, nothing against him, but I think we need speed and quickness, we really lack speed at WR.

Peppers, oops i meant Hardy will not fall that far, getting him with a 3rd round comp is basically like saying he is going to be drafted in the 4th round aint going to happen flash.

That trade that you got with Balitimore is straight but adding Tye HIll is not going to sweeten the deal. I dont think the Ravens will move up to take Gresham I think he will be available when they pick if not there are other TE they can get to play behind Heap. I am cool with the rest of the draft except Barnes, nothing against him, but I think we need speed and quickness, we really lack speed at WR.

I wanted to put Cunningham but thought i would get some hate for putting to many gators, so i didnt, and i have seen a lot of mocks that have the Patriots or Bengals taking a TE, I would say that TE is the Bengals biggest need, along with a WR, but they have a good team, they could really use gresham so they trade up, and i know hill wont sweeten the deal but he would be a welcome addition IMO to Baltimore, at worst he is a 4th string CB or NB

MR Falcon likes this

I think we should trade our to a lower first or a very high second but now that Kyle Wilson has showed up i would not mind drafting Kyle Wilson, Carlos Dunlap, Navarro Bowman, Sean Weatherspoon, or Brandon Graham would have to be the pick

MR Falcon likes this

ok with the baltimore trade idea, and most of the draft altho its a little unconventional. Hate the skelton pick tho and dont like the barnes all that much. I cant imagine them not drafting a LB, and the idea of using our 6th to draft a QB when redman proved that hes an awesome back seems ridiculous. and we are going to have a solid receiving corps next year. I say we use those picks to give us SOME depth at lb and dline and the possibility of having a future starter.

ok with the baltimore trade idea, and most of the draft altho its a little unconventional. Hate the skelton pick tho and dont like the barnes all that much. I cant imagine them not drafting a LB, and the idea of using our 6th to draft a QB when redman proved that hes an awesome back seems ridiculous. and we are going to have a solid receiving corps next year. I say we use those picks to give us SOME depth at lb and dline and the possibility of having a future starter.

At MLB we have Tony Gilbert, Robert James

LOLB coy wire Stephen Nicholas and Clint ingram(FA IN MY MOCK)

ROLB Peterson, Clint Ingram, Spencer Adkins

We can't have to much depth, and on D LINE ITS THE SAME CASE

So I understand what your saying but a depth pick at QB is not a bad pick and I was running out of options there, I don't think QB is a bad pick for a project, John Parker Wilson hasn't done anything, so we don't know how good he is, anyway the only other pick I could see there is Oline or KR