Senior Bowl Game Thread

Man guys I am at work and have been reading this whole thing. All I have to say is my three fav 1st rounders for us sound like they're holding their own. Graham, Spoon, and Cox. All I have to say is **** all you dumbass haters who said his arms are too short. He's an explosive player and can be a LDE based off his strength. Spoon is good as I thought and Im not sure on Cox. But looks like I wasn't dumb for liking Graham bahahaha ABfalcon and yesmann suck it.

Dont forget mr D#D#D#

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like Graham or Odrick of the guys who played. I also have gained a liking for Dan Williams.

I like to draft on the lines w round one (if you dont need a QB). always have, always will.

I used to believe that you could never go wrong using your first pick for either one of your lines.

Then that whole theory took a hit with the Jamaal Anderson deal.

WE are a not blitz heavy team, so relying on a LB to improve our pass rush is not wise IMO.

I totally agree with you on this. Good teams that get preasure can get it from the front 4 so you dont have to blitz! abe is gone next year, do you really want to have a rookie DE take his place. I will always go with the front 4 as opposed to a LB, unless its a dominating mlb, which is just about as hard to find as a stud safety like a ed reed! I seriously think it will be a DE in the first thats the way i would go. My only hope is we can some way move down just enough to get graham and get a 2nd. We might have just lost that chance the way he played today!

I used to believe that you could never go wrong using your first pick for either one of your lines.

Then that whole theory took a hit with the Jamaal Anderson deal.

a bust sucks at any position. Ask the Raiders. QB, OT, RB, WR.......they all hurt.

besides the QB, your lines are the most important pieces. thats why i feel you can build them every season and not go wrong. especially with premadonna players these days who play just to hit UFA or demand a trade if you dont compliment their after game suit.

a bust sucks at any position. Ask the Raiders. QB, OT, RB, WR.......they all hurt.

besides the QB, your lines are the most important pieces. thats why i feel you can build them every season and not go wrong. especially with premadonna players these days who play just to hit UFA or demand a trade if you dont compliment their after game suit.

Basically I really agree with the premise of build from the lines out....

Plus I know without a doubt that there's no way Dimitroff would have picked Anderson.

Basically I really agree with the premise of build from the lines out....

Plus I know without a doubt that there's no way Dimitroff would have picked Anderson.

no, def not in the first. he stays away from the guys who have one big slash w/ little experience. especially in the early rounds.

It was plain as day that Jamaal's success came from the scheme. Heck, every draft analyst saw it, somehow McKay couldn't though.

Oh well, we only passed on Patrick Willis and Derelle Revis to take him. The 2 best young players in the entire NFL @ their positions.... :(

You have NO clue what you're talking about seriously. You don't realize how bad those RTs are. So keep runnin your mouth. We'll see how it plays out cause I'm not going anywhere

YOu keep using this weak, pitiful agrument, and I dont care how many of your roommates went to Micighan and how many games you were forced to watch you really dont have a clue and you probably didnt watch any Micighan games because they dude has played like that all season.

Edited by Jaymadd

You have NO clue what you're talking about seriously. You don't realize how bad those RTs are. So keep runnin your mouth. We'll see how it plays out cause I'm not going anywhere

They are really are ignoring how terrible Black and Capers are at OT. NFL tackles wwon't be abused by simple swim and rip moves like these scrubs. Black is an OG at the next level, and Capers will be lucky to be a decent player someday. Graham has good hand usage, and these guys are not used to that. NFL OTs are, however.

They are really are ignoring how terrible Black and Capers are at OT. NFL tackles wwon't be abused by simple swim and rip moves like these scrubs. Black is an OG at the next level, and Capers will be lucky to be a decent player someday. Graham has good hand usage, and these guys are not used to that. NFL OTs are, however.

Wow what a weak argument again, are yall twins, just askin. I hope that you know that it was even commented on NFL network that scouts, Gm's, Coaches like the Senior Bowl tapes because they can see how a player does against better competition. Graham made quick work of every single oppenent he went up against, that is exactly what you want him to do, because that proves he is ready for the next level.

Just like any thing else when you dominant competition at one level you move to the next until you cant move up anymore. Please stop with that stupid agrument, because it really is silly.

Wow what a weak argument again, are yall twins, just askin. I hope that you know that it was even commented on NFL network that scouts, Gm's, Coaches like the Senior Bowl tapes because they can see how a player does against better competition. Graham made quick work of every single oppenent he went up against, that is exactly what you want him to do, because that proves he is ready for the next level.

Just like any thing else when you dominant competition at one level you move to the next until you cant move up anymore. Please stop with that stupid agrument, because it really is silly.

A first round DE that is polished dominating second day picks is not anything to get so worked up about. He didn't face anything remotely close to an NFL caliber OT. The OTs at this SB were far from the creme de la creme of the draft class. To overlook this in your assessment of his play would be foolish.

A first round DE that is polished dominating second day picks is not anything to get so worked up about. He didn't face anything remotely close to an NFL caliber OT. The OTs at this SB were far from the creme de la creme of the draft class. To overlook this in your assessment of his play would be foolish.

I just want to know have you watched any Mich games this year, because it doesnt seem like it and you are only going off what he did in the Senior Bowl. I strongly encourgage you to go back and watch some MIch games my friend it will really open your eyes.

As a resource you can try Espn360.com, I think they still have some games left, but I dont think the game against Iowa and Wisconsin are up, the played great against a top 25 pick at OT this year and a JR LT that will be a 1st round pick next year. I am sure there were more games but those are just two off the top of my head.

Apparently you have zero comprehension skills so I'll just ignore your sad excuse of an attack. You keep talking but saying nothing. college is over below average RTs are no more. The NFL is what we're talking about

You can say that about every player in college, it is a step up for every player to go from playing college Football to the NFL.

LB are going to have to deal with TE that run routes and get seperation like WR's, LB that have to deal with RB that are faster and more elusive. QB's that have to deal with CB that are faster and have good instincts. DT that have to deal with Stonger and quicker interior lineman. I could go on and on my friend.

Apparently you have zero comprehension skills so I'll just ignore your sad excuse of an attack. You keep talking but saying nothing. college is over below average RTs are no more. The NFL is what we're talking about

And im assuming the first pick in the draft 2 years ago jake long sucks and he was practicing againest him as well? Sorry but the dude is playing every week againest Olinemen U in the big ten. Production is production, he has it played well all week and again showed it in the game today. So the TFL were againest a guy that everyone wants on here as well in mcluster, and running down the QB from behind after missing his third sack ws pretty impressive as well! Wheres your agruement to that.

Sorry can stay around and talk about this all night time for some grey goose!

I think is weatherspoon is there when we pick, TD will pick him no brainer. I think we go that route because i believe unless there is a run on DEs in the 1st round (which i dont think will happen). Then one of the second round graded DEs will fall to 3rd. I have a feeling it will be Carrington who i think we should take. If you look at the other end for most of the big plays by Graham it was Carrington on the other side. He holds his point of attack and in alot of cases is the one pushing his man back into the QB when Graham comes around makes the play. To me, he does everything you want the strong side DE to do. PLUS he is quick enough to finish the job if he gets a shot. I think Carrington is what we thought we were going to get in JA but didnt. If not Carrington, I think Lane from Murray State or the other guy from Cal. I think Lane looks like a poor man's Kearse or Jason Taylor. I have seen much tape of him to say he has the potential of those guys but physique wise he looks the part.

If we do go DE in the first (cross my fingers for graham), i think we end up with someone like the linebacker from TCU or Conneticut in the third. Either scenario, i am for it. Or if we dont, i hope get the center from BC and have the middle of our offense set for the next 5 years.

I think is weatherspoon is there when we pick, TD will pick him no brainer. I think we go that route because i believe unless there is a run on DEs in the 1st round (which i dont think will happen). Then one of the second round graded DEs will fall to 3rd. I have a feeling it will be Carrington who i think we should take. If you look at the other end for most of the big plays by Graham it was Carrington on the other side. He holds his point of attack and in alot of cases is the one pushing his man back into the QB when Graham comes around makes the play. To me, he does everything you want the strong side DE to do. PLUS he is quick enough to finish the job if he gets a shot. I think Carrington is what we thought we were going to get in JA but didnt. If not Carrington, I think Lane from Murray State or the other guy from Cal. I think Lane looks like a poor man's Kearse or Jason Taylor. I have seen much tape of him to say he has the potential of those guys but physique wise he looks the part.

If we do go DE in the first (cross my fingers for graham), i think we end up with someone like the linebacker from TCU or Conneticut in the third. Either scenario, i am for it. Or if we dont, i hope get the center from BC and have the middle of our offense set for the next 5 years.

Carrington didnt do anything at the Senior Bowl, yeah he had a good week in the drills but in the game he was stoned several times. He is another JA98/Chauncey Davis and will not help with our pass rush.

Why are people a Weatherspoon mark? Maybe he is the sexy pick for the Falcons in round one but he isn't the right pick. The Falcons main problem was pass rush. We need someone to rush that edge. Abe may be out of gas, Kroy and Sidbury are going to be studs but can't be an every down lineman, we need a DE that will produce. Graham or Kindle need to be the two guys the falcons should look at. They both can rush the passer and in my view are the best pass rushers in this draft. If I honestly saw greatness in Weatherspoon like i saw from Lofton or Patrick Willis, than I would be all for it but I haven't seen it from him.

Thank you Jaymadd for backing me up. I didn't even read yesman or ABs post, they are just mad Graham did great. I am very confused as to who we should take. My gut says Graham bc of his pass rush ability but the rest of me says Weatherspoon is the safest and best pick for us. He has so much he could bring to the table for us as a LB. He is a great leader and LB overall but Graham is a beast as well. I just can't pick one!!

Thank you Jaymadd for backing me up. I didn't even read yesman or ABs post, they are just mad Graham did great. I am very confused as to who we should take. My gut says Graham bc of his pass rush ability but the rest of me says Weatherspoon is the safest and best pick for us. He has so much he could bring to the table for us as a LB. He is a great leader and LB overall but Graham is a beast as well. I just can't pick one!!

Thats the beauty of the draft my friend. As of right NOW, I can't pick one either. Let's see what happens in FA...

It is amazing any time you get called out on your weak agruments you always seem to talk about comprehension skills.

As far as to which one we need to draft goes, it could be that both Graham and Weatherspoon could be gone before we get to pick they did that good today. Let's see what happens at the combine and in FA. Because we could sign a top tier DE or CB. Think about this, every yr that TD has been here we have signed(Turner)or traded(Gonzo)for a top profiled player, what/who is next? The answer to this question will decide with who is available who we draft, it has dictated what we have done the last 2 yrs according to priority and need, and I believe TD is at work on something now, and he's good at his job. I'm happy with Graham, Weatherspoon, and Cox for our 1st pick at 19/20 or later if we was to trade down.

I dont think we need to draft a DE in the first and we should take Spoon, but there is no denying that Graham brought his A game and his A game is extremely good. I think almost everybody can agree that if Graham is gone then we need to grab Spoon, and if Spoon is gone we need to take Graham. Im leaning towards a CB if we dont get Spoon, but like I said GRaham had an outstanding game.

So I will change my thinking a little bit here and say if Spoon is gone then I want Cox, ISpoon and Cox is gone than sure lets go ahead and take care of the DLine hopefully, for good.

But as it looks right now we could possibly be siiting on a gold mine at pick 19 or 20.