Senior Bowl Game Thread

Jimmy Graham has been quite good today as well. I'd love to get him together with Mr. Gonzalez.

does look very gonzalez-esque as reciever, did'nt block well last week, but tony was'nt a blocker either.

EDIT-sorry i meant the kid from miami, not wisconsin.

Edited by peter griffin
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some team is legitimately going to spend the next three or four years attempting to make Tim Tebow an NFL QB. I feel sorry for the team that does it and for Tebow as well.

Either the Jags or 49ers are going to do exactly that.

I don't think Tebow can play QB in the NFL....not well anyway.

Jaymadd... I know your head is at DE... i agree ... But dude you have to start to embrace that Spoon might be our guy.... Spoon is a good blitzer and good in coverage... He is also a leader type guy... A good locker room guy.

I agree that DE should be the move but a special LB like Spoon would not hurt.

Sidenote...I heard that Spoon is a 4.5 40 guy.

Jaymadd... I know your head is at DE... i agree ... But dude you have to start to embrace that Spoon might be our guy.... Spoon is a good blitzer and good in coverage... He is also a leader type guy... A good locker room guy.

I agree that DE should be the move but a special LB like Spoon would not hurt.

Spoon would be a great pick, and Spoon is special, especially in coverage.

We can't go into this year with the same front 4. We need havoc in the backfield. Graham is my man. Spoon is

good too but if we don't get that line fixed then we haven't progressed. Abe is getting older and Graham can

change a game. That pressure will help the LB and secondary.

I like either of those 2 guys (Weatherspoon and Graham), and in today's NFL, many teams send OLB's in on blitz packages... but let's keep in mind also, lots of other guys weren't in this game (Sergio Kindle, etc..) Nonetheless, either Graham or Weatherspoon would have to make Falcons' fans happy.

I like either of those 2 guys (Weatherspoon and Graham), and in today's NFL, many teams send OLB's in on blitz packages... but let's keep in mind also, lots of other guys weren't in this game (Sergio Kindle, etc..) Nonetheless, either Graham or Weatherspoon would have to make Falcons' fans happy.

WE are a not blitz heavy team, so relying on a LB to improve our pass rush is not wise IMO.

We can't go into this year with the same front 4. We need havoc in the backfield. Graham is my man. Spoon is

good too but if we don't get that line fixed then we haven't progressed. Abe is getting older and Graham can

change a game. That pressure will help the LB and secondary.

I agree, I think that Jerry will help, but I am not 100% confident in Abe improving on his 2009 performance. Graham IMO has proved that he will much more valuable to our team than Weatherspoon. The front 4 are so important to a 4-3, we struggled because we couldnt consistently get pressure and it wasnt because of our DT's because our DT's played very well this year.

Man guys I am at work and have been reading this whole thing. All I have to say is my three fav 1st rounders for us sound like they're holding their own. Graham, Spoon, and Cox. All I have to say is **** all you dumbass haters who said his arms are too short. He's an explosive player and can be a LDE based off his strength. Spoon is good as I thought and Im not sure on Cox. But looks like I wasn't dumb for liking Graham bahahaha ABfalcon and yesmann suck it.