Senior Bowl Game Thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And jbo can we agree Lang has not done well today? I only watched him because you brought him up, I didn't think he looked like a LE to me before I watched him again and I still feel that way. Didn't mean to put words in your mouth saying he was your boy though, I was just messin' with you.

Lane hasn't shown up like I hoped he would today though. He is letting the tackles get into his pads and engage him, which is what they want. He needs to improve his hand usage a lot. The difference in NFL readiness between Lane and Graham is evidenced just in that aspect. Against Capers Graham decimated him, just slapping his hands away and getting a sack. Then Lane was getting blocked and not making an impact because he wasn't using his hands as well.

I haven't gotten to see how he gets off the line though, so I don't know about his quickness off the ball or edge speed.

Naw man... im serious... he keep making excuses why the man is getting burnt...lol... I like Greg Hardy but im not gonna use the injury excuse.... The man is playing so he must be healthy enough... He had to check out clean with the senior bowl doctors.

The dude looks like a guesser to me. He either makes a nice play on the ball and breaks it up or he gets toasted or gives up a catch underneath.

I had him as a 4th/5th round grade after I watched him and he might not get drafted that early.

And jbo can we agree Lang has not done well today? I only watched him because you brought him up, I didn't think he looked like a LE to me before I watched him again and I still feel that way. Didn't mean to put words in your mouth saying he was your boy though, I was just messin' with you.

Lane hasn't shown up like I hoped he would today though. He is letting the tackles get into his pads and engage him, which is what they want. He needs to improve his hand usage a lot. The difference in NFL readiness between Lane and Graham is evidenced just in that aspect. Against Capers Graham decimated him, just slapping his hands away and getting a sack. Then Lane was getting blocked and not making an impact because he wasn't using his hands as well.

I haven't gotten to see how he gets off the line though, so I don't know about his quickness off the ball or edge speed.

So you on board now to draft Hardy in 2nd or 3rd.

Naw man... im seriously... he keep making excuses why the man is getting burnt...lol... I like Greg Hardy but im not gonna use the injury excuse.... The man is playing so he must be healthy enough... He had to check out clean with the senior bowl doctors.

I agree man Hakim is taking this Injury thing too far LOL

**** hakim... Are you Lindley agent ?

LMAO! Naw, but I don't want the Falcons to draft him. You see he has bee absent in all my most recent mocks.

He just looked so much better last year.

Look at this video of him against Julio Jones. It starts at about 4:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkAs-HWwH2E

Edited by hakim24

nope! lol.

YOu might want to because if we dont go DE in the 1st I think he would be one of the better options to improve the DE position on our team

I know that a few posters were big on alex Carrington, but that dude has not done anything all day to suggest that he will help us at all. He has gotten stoned all day by pretty much every RT on the South Team.