Senior Bowl Game Thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably speaking out my backside here, but after this week I think the only team that is even considering taking Tebow in the first is Jacksonville, and that's purely because he'd put butts in the seats, which to me is just an awful, awful idea.

for jacksonville that would be a very temporary situation.. you have to win to keep those tails in the seats.. and with tebow at qb that will not happen..

for jacksonville that would be a very temporary situation.. you have to win to keep those tails in the seats.. and with tebow at qb that will not happen..

That's what makes it an awful idea. Sadly, Jacksonville is in such dire straits at this point, they might make the desperation move because there's so many people who will continue to apologize for Tebow because he's a "nice guy". But as we know, being a "nice guy" doesn't make you an NFL QB.

That's what makes it an awful idea. Sadly, Jacksonville is in such dire straits at this point, they might make the desperation move because there's so many people who will continue to apologize for Tebow because he's a "nice guy". But as we know, being a "nice guy" doesn't make you an NFL QB.

it's a very bad idea for them to do it, but weaver doesn't make the best decisions in the first place.. let's hope he listens to his football people instead of the gov and his own brain on what they want to do for public relations. weaver is trying to keep the team in jacksonville and that is why the gov wants him to draft tebow, but if they do that early that is a bad move long term for them. I like tebow off the field a lot and i hope he can succeed at the next level even though i don't see it at qb.

nice deep ball by lefever. gilyard was crossed off my list for bad hands in practices despite obvious quickness and ability to get open. even though he body catches the deep pass, he adjusts well and has not had the dropsies in the game. that being said, i'm wary. looked good as PR too. i like him better than mccluster atleast. i just dont want more WR's with bad hands.

i like brandon graham, but in a trade down situation. just think about what #19/20, that is ultra high. look at every position and put together the top 20 players. there are 2 def DT's, 2 def DE's 2 def QB's, i mean the 20th pick could be a hot commodity in trade and we could use an extra pick. as i said before, i like geno atkins best of all in this game and i gotta think we can get him if we secure a 2nd rd pick.

Why do you want Geno Atkins so bad?

Me too... He kept saying that Trevard Lindley is better then Perrish Cox

When both Lindley and Cox are at 100% I still think Lindley is better. Lindley's problems started when he tried to rush back after getting injured. He almost had to because his stock would have fallen either way.

He has had a knee sprain, a high and a low ankle sprain. It takes time to heal from those type injuries especially when you are trying to play through them and causing more damage.

I still believe he will be a starting CB in the NFL. Some team is going to come away real happy with him in the 4th or 5th round.

He has had a disappointing week from what I have read though. I just still think he is fighting those injuries.

Toi be honest... I think Spoon is like Patrick Willis (wait guys.. dont go crazy)... Meaning that i think he can play ALL LB positions.

I think he would be a fantastic pick because of his intangibles, leadership ability and ability to motivate the players around him. He is the heart of that North defense and they are kicking *** today.

I like Cox a lot, and have all year, and I like Graham too... but I really like Spoon. Graham will slide a bit after the combine too after people forget about him today. Doesn't make sense to me, but he will. It always happens to guys without eye-popping measurables.

When both Lindley and Cox are at 100% I still think Lindley is better. Lindley's problems started when he tried to rush back after getting injured. He almost had to because his stock would have fallen either way.

He has had a knee sprain, a high and a low ankle sprain. It takes time to heal from those type injuries especially when you are trying to play through them and causing more damage.

I still believe he will be a starting CB in the NFL. Some team is going to come away real happy with him in the 4th or 5th round.

He has had a disappointing week from what I have read though. I just still think he is fighting those injuries.

**** hakim... Are you Lindley agent ?