Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atljbo

Senior Bowl Game Thread

363 posts in this topic

Graham is balling out there and I do believe he has the strength to play LDE this year and depending on how our DE develop he can always take over for ABe at RDE when he leaves.

Bring Graham home TD at 19

Thats what i have been saying as well. Abe's production was down this year, he is getting up there in age and is constantlyy fighting injuries. People say "well what if he doesn't have an immediate impact" ok well then it still gives him some time to learn behind Abe before he leaves.

dang i missed most of the game.... my girl had me out running around.... Perrish hit stick was the last play i saw..... What did i miss.

Defense: Brandon Graham, Sean Weatherspoon and Geno Atkins having big days.

Offense: Blount has been pretty good...not sure much else has been all that interesting, tbh.

Just flat nice the last two plays for the South D.

Iupati's stock may not be affected by this game, but he has not been all he's cracked up to be today, that's for sure.

Just flat nice the last two plays for the South D.

Iupati's stock may not be affected by this game, but he has not been all he's cracked up to be today, that's for sure.

I agree and I dont see him playing Tackle, he can be a probowl guard eventually though

Man we got to get Graham in the 1st 4 real. I dont care if he is he doesnt have typical LDE size we need to draft this dude 4 real.

Outstanding catch by Roberts. I stand by Robinson being best QB today ;)

yeah as he gets the same # of reps as pike he seems to be moving the ball as much, stronger arm but with the fumble, none of the QB's are someone i want us to draft in even rd 7.

I been saying this all year. **** his 40 time, **** his height, **** his arm length. Dude is a football player straight up and would look great in black and red.