Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atljbo

Senior Bowl Game Thread

363 posts in this topic

I really want Weatherspoon but I think the FO will go DE to get pressure and help out the secondary. Iupati isn't looking good

I honestly think our FO will get the best available defensive player. Corner isn't that much of a pressing need IMO because of the depth in the draft and what is already on our team. (you can say what you want but Owens/Grimes/Houston is a pretty decent group considering the talent we can add with this draft.) If we can get a solid mid level DE free agent then I think Weatherspoon should be the pick. Jerry's return will give our DEs 1v1 every time so it won't be that difficult of a transition trying to fend off double teams.

At half Weatherspoon and Graham are at the top of my list but cant really look at the corners because of coverage restrictions.

atkins was the most disruptive player of the 1st half with graham a close second. atkins is not a 1st rd pick, but wemay have to trade up/back and get into position to get him because he would be a fantastic pick but wont be there in rd 3.

atkins was the most disruptive player of the 1st half with graham a close second. atkins is not a 1st rd pick, but wemay have to trade up/back and get into position to get him because he would be a fantastic pick but wont be there in rd 3.

I agree with Atkins and Graham

Graham is balling out there and I do believe he has the strength to play LDE this year and depending on how our DE develop he can always take over for ABe at RDE when he leaves.

Bring Graham home TD at 19

What are the odds Weatherspoon or Graham slips to the 2nd round?

I think that Graham is more likely to go 1st than Weatherspoon but both could be first round picks

Getting smaller, unfortunately. I like both players, but for this team if they're both there at 19/20 and we're picking between the two, I say we go with Graham. Nice return!

dang i missed most of the game.... my girl had me out running around.... Perrish hit stick was the last play i saw..... What did i miss.

Getting smaller, unfortunately. I like both players, but for this team if they're both there at 19/20 and we're picking between the two, I say we go with Graham. Nice return!

Gotta go with Graham

It's not that unlikely. Not a lot of teams have a need for an OLB, and there could be quite a few DE's above Graham since scouts have questions about him.

dang i missed most of the game.... my girl had me out running around.... Perrish hit stick was the last play i saw..... What did i miss.

SMH JBo, you got to be a man dude and stand your ground unless you got Tivo or a DVR