Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atljbo

Senior Bowl Game Thread

363 posts in this topic

Graham is my dream pic at 19/20

I like him a lot, and like I said above I'm quite sure the Falcons do too. My only concern is his size, but like they've said a few times, how big is Elvis Dumervil?

We need Weatherspoon on our team. IMMEDIATELY! Think about how aggressive our defense could become. He is a spark plug. Imagine the leadership that Lofton/Weatherspoon would provide for our defense. He is shining right now. If you can cover a guy like McCluster out of the backfield then you just got it. I think Jerry's return will help any rookie LE we get and there are a LOT of corners to choose from. There is no player like Weatherspoon in this draft IMO.

You really cannot see the corner play because of how the rules are

Yeah, it kind of bugs me. I've heard though that a lot of scouts and decision makers pay more attention to practices and interviews than they do the actual game.

We need Weatherspoon on our team. IMMEDIATELY! Think about how aggressive our defense could become. He is a spark plug. Imagine the leadership that Lofton/Weatherspoon would provide for our defense. He is shining right now. If you can cover a guy like McCluster out of the backfield then you just got it. I think Jerry's return will help any rookie LE we get and there are a LOT of corners to choose from. There is no player like Weatherspoon in this draft IMO.

I honestly think we need to get Weatherspoon too. I liked him but how can you not love this kid watching him play like this?

I just don't know if that's the direction we will go, but I would LOVE to have Weatherspoon.

I honestly think we need to get Weatherspoon too. I liked him but how can you not love this kid watching him play like this?

I just don't know if that's the direction we will go, but I would LOVE to have Weatherspoon.

Aye, I feel like this as well. He'd be a GREAT addition to the team, or any team it seems...but I'm not sure Atlanta's even thinking about LB.