Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atljbo

Senior Bowl Game Thread

363 posts in this topic

jarret brown has a lot of potential. i like stafon johnson too. lagherret blount has a strike on his character but i would investigate it deeper, it may be something he can overcome.

jarret brown has a lot of potential. i like stafon johnson too. lagherret blount has a strike on his character but i would investigate it deeper, it may be something he can overcome.

Brown apparently had a really good week, and Johnson's just a nice feel-good story -- and could be more for a team willing to give him a shot. With Blount I think he's going to have to give some really good interviews and really show a team that he's not got anger management issues and wants to get pst his mistake.

pressure by brandon lang, if he tackles better than selvie he moves ahead of him on my list and lang becomes my plan B in rd 3 behind atkins.

This is a good game so far, I am happy to see Blount score a touchdown, good for him. I know he punched that dude, but he was punished and he never made excuses, and now he is trying to make up for lost time. I hope he keeps running strong and hitting holes well like he has all week.

Austen Lane just got a fumble recovery, I would much rather see him beating guys off the edge, but still that was a good play for him.