Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atljbo

Senior Bowl Game Thread

363 posts in this topic

Thats the beauty of the draft my friend. As of right NOW, I can't pick one either. Let's see what happens in FA...

Me neither.... Ive changed my mock draft like 4 times in the last 2 days... I have no idea what direction we will go in.... I think when players start coming in for private workouts ill have a better idea.

This draft can go in allot of directions... I still think TD will try to pickup more picks if he can (its a good chance he can)... I know not having a 2nd round pick is eating him alive inside (even tho he does not regret getting Gonzo).

I just dont know what we are going to do.

Either the Jags or 49ers are going to do exactly that.

I don't think Tebow can play QB in the NFL....not well anyway.

Yesterday proved that he'll have a hard time trying to figure out how to play QB in the NFL. He's a TE IMHO.

If any team like a JAX or a SF drafts him high as a QB then they'd better bring in the best QB coach in the world. It's like I've always said: Tebow is a system QB who needs alot of time to windup and throw it, with the help off alot of talent around him to be effective.

Tebow will succeed in the NFL. Maybe not initially but he's a great guy and very coachable with a fantastic work ethic. Football is everything to him. I don't think he'll be elite but he does have 'it'; he's a winner.

So which CBs did the best? I know it's hard to diagnose bc of rules but I didn't see the game so Idk who gave up the big plays or not.

So which CBs did the best? I know it's hard to diagnose bc of rules but I didn't see the game so Idk who gave up the big plays or not.

Patrick Robinson played well as did Perrish Cox. Cox wasn't tested as much though but he had good coverage.

Your lack of understanding astounds me. First off Graham is a LEFT END thst means he lines up against right tackles Jake Long is a LEFT tackle. They weren't lining up against one another. Secondly even if they were I can assure you as a sophomore he wasn't beating Long not to mention Long's biggest question came about his ability against speed rushers.

hahahaha you really don't think Graham ever went up against Jake Long? Trust me man, in practice you make your best guys go at it, because it makes them both better. I'm sure when they did game scrimmages or when they ran through their plays Graham played at LDE but that doesn't mean he would never go up against Jake Long in practice.

hahahaha you really don't think Graham ever went up against Jake Long? Trust me man, in practice you make your best guys go at it, because it makes them both better. I'm sure when they did game scrimmages or when they ran through their plays Graham played at LDE but that doesn't mean he would never go up against Jake Long in practice.

Not to mention Graham rushes the passer from LE and RE for Michigan, they move him around to try to give other guys opportunities to rush the passer, and because he is quick enough off the edge to get pressure against LT's.

Clark Kent™ likes this

I used to believe that you could never go wrong using your first pick for either one of your lines.

Then that whole theory took a hit with the Jamaal Anderson deal.

:lol:

I really like what I saw on defense in the senior bowl this year. I like Cox or Wilson at DB. I like the Michigan DE, Weatherspoon, the DEs from Troy. I liked Atkins and Owens. This draft looks deep in defensive talent this year. I think we will go heavy defense again this year.

Not to mention Graham rushes the passer from LE and RE for Michigan, they move him around to try to give other guys opportunities to rush the passer, and because he is quick enough off the edge to get pressure against LT's.

I'd like to know what was so awful about this post to deserve a -1. lol. Nothing I said was even remotely off base and honestly the entire post was factual. The only opinion I expressed was the fact that he was quick enough off the edge to get pressure against LT's, and I think his senior bowl performance proved that is not something I just made up in my head.

Clark Kent™ likes this