Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atljbo

Senior Bowl Game Thread

363 posts in this topic

Perrish Cox just hit stick Taylor Price.

Atkins looked good on that first drive. What are his body stats. He looks like a little bowling ball. Maybe he was standing beside Mount Cody or something

geno atkins is taking it to the top rated OG. he would be awesome for us in rd 3 but that may not happen. looks like a 2nd rd pick.

Perrish Cox just hit stick Taylor Price.

That **** was awesome.

My boy Patrick Robinson used the sideline real well on that deep ball to Gilyard, even though it was a bad throw. Couldn't tell if he broke on the ball well on that curl to Gilyard on 3rd down, but it was overthrown. He got there, just don't know if he would have been able to knock it away. I thought he looked good though.

And I'm sorry to say it jbo, but Brandon Lang has been getting absolutely shut out by Sam Young so far.

That **** was awesome.

My boy Patrick Robinson used the sideline real well on that deep ball to Gilyard, even though it was a bad throw. Couldn't tell if he broke on the ball well on that curl to Gilyard on 3rd down, but it was overthrown. He got there, just don't know if he would have been able to knock it away. I thought he looked good though.

And I'm sorry to say it jbo, but Brandon Lang has been getting absolutely shut out by Sam Young so far.

Ha i know.

Nice hit by Weatherspoon.

good hit by cox, but i did not like that he was playing so far off and mayock made it sound like that was uncharacteristic of his style labeling him as more of a shoe string tackler instead of a big hitter.

i dont like jouque bells balance, or lack there of. most important attribute of a RB IMO.

Iupati is a holding machine. Tebow's mechanics difficulties are way more obvious in this game than they have been to me in the past. I'm happy Geno is looking good.

They're probably not allowed to play up close.

actually you're right, no jamming. they can play up close near the goal line though.

bad missed tackle by selvie but good tackle by CB jerome murphy, that is who i like as CB prospect. 20 is too high for him and 84 is too low though.