I am a falcons fan and I am pulling for the saints in the SB

aurora4dth

I am not sure why you guys are going so hard against the saints.

I have been a Die Hard falcons fan for about 25 years and i am hoping the saints win the Superbowl.

I mean they are in are division (yes I know we are rivals) but if they win that just helps solidify that the division is strong. I was happy when Tampa won as well. The saints and falcons are not so different, we both up until we went to the SB in 1999 had never been and both of our historical lowly teams need and deserve to win a title.

The city was ravaged and it would be great if they get this victory. Drew Brees is a beast he and also deserves a title.

I mean put this rivalry aside and think about it. We are generally thought of as a weak division up until a few years ago. i would like to get this division to be well respected such as the NFC east.

Before to long the divisions will shift and it will not even matter who won the SB first.

I have always went for the underdog, and the saints were in worse shape than us for most of their existence.

For this year Go Saints, Next year I am back to hating them during the regular season.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah,

Just because I have 4 posts doesn't make me less of a fan than you.

Posting on a board does not mean anything about how much you enjoy a team.

I am DEAD serious I am a falcons fan and I am pulling for the saints.

You're right, your post count doesn't have anything to do with it. The fact that you're rooting for the Saints is what makes you less of a fan.

That's like rooting for the Mets!! Oh god, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

hahah,

Just because I have 4 posts doesn't make me less of a fan than you.

Posting on a board does not mean anything about how much you enjoy a team.

I am DEAD serious I am a falcons fan and I am pulling for the saints.

then your not a falcons fan, they are OUR ENEMY. if that flew over your head. :P

And a N00BIE to boot. :P

I dont know why you guys find it so hard to believe I am A Falcons fan.

This is not a joke people.

I will be back with you guys next year. Until then I am NFC fan, then an NFC South Fan, and then a saints fan. Next year I will get back to hating them for the year.

I think the colts are a great team but I want the NFC to win Period. The fact that its a NFC south team just makes it that much better.

I will be back with you guys next year. Until then I am NFC fan, then an NFC South Fan, and then a saints fan. Next year I will get back to hating them for the year.

I think the colts are a great team but I want the NFC to win Period. The fact that its a NFC south team just makes it that much better.

You can't hang out with Kim Jong-Il and just waltz back into America. You need to make a decision. What's it gonna be? Us or them?

We don't give a sh-t about the NFC. :P

We care more about the da-mn saints losing the super bowl because sorry azz farve couldn't do job.

This is about NFC SOUTH HATE. ;)

Pretty Funny Falcon Bob, But the fact remains I AM a falcons fan, and more than likely longer than most of you guys on this board.

I've been a Falcons Fan since 1978 and if they were playing against Satan, I would hope that purgatory would explode with both of them in it.

Edited by DirtyBirdNorth

I'm not sure if you know this but this isnt college football. All this, "division pride" crap is laughable. In college you root for your conference because the better the conference does, it benefits you with rankings. When your rival wins a SB, all that does is help them rub it in your face. If you don't believe me, look at the Saints fans that post here. That's what you're rooting for? You root for a rival, you're not a fan. Sorry to break it to you dude.

I'm not sure if you know this but this isnt college football. All this, "division pride" crap is laughable. In college you root for your conference because the better the conference does, it benefits you with rankings. When your rival wins a SB, all that does is help them rub it in your face. If you don't believe me, look at the Saints fans that post here. That's what you're rooting for? You root for a rival, you're not a fan. Sorry to break it to you dude.

This.