BEST NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES IN NFL HISTORY

Ha I remember watching this game. I was in Denmark at the Marines house football party. I worked for the U.S Embassy there and the then U.S. Ambassadore was a HUGE Vikings fan and him being from Minnesota and me being a huge Falcon fan. I was hearing so much crap from him and everyone there throwing it in my face(I was one of maybe 2 Falcon fans). When the falcons won I was screaming like in the Heineken walk in fridge closet commercial LOL and running crazy through the house and getting up in his face LOL ( not a good idea considering I worked for him LOL). Lets just say I took a few days off to let the excitement cool off some LOL. AWESOME GAME. But just as good as the Falcons winning a wildcard game at Lambeau, beating Favre and the Pack.

yea, thats a good one. but for me it's the '99 NFCCG eventhough we lost to the rams; that was the first big game of my lifetime. :) never gonna forget it, i was 14 years old.

Yeah, you guys got robbed in that one. I don't care what the rules were that year, the catch should have counted, IMO.

The only time I ever saw this city so electric when our "Dirty Birds" went to the Super Bowl is when the Braves first appearance in the World Series in 1991 (still the best Series I ever saw). When Andersen made that kick I thought the windows in my room would shatter after the scream I unleashed :P .