good idea....i hope

since we're out out of the playoffs, all of us falcon fans can only look forward to this the off season for hope. obviously, a big part of that is the draft. i was thinking that this message board as a whole could come up w/ our own mock draft. You know, like 32 days before the draft, we predict what the rams will select, and so on and forth, until we reach our own beloved falcons. From there will try to pick what our team will pick.

We did this last year so I can only assume we'll do it again for bragging rights. There's also a specific forum where people do this regularly.

So it's already being done, or? Because I think this whole poll thing is a great idea. Or maybe just comments, but it'd be annoying to count. Can you create a poll in a forum post, then change it to a different poll afterwards?

So it's already being done, or? Because I think this whole poll thing is a great idea. Or maybe just comments, but it'd be annoying to count. Can you create a poll in a forum post, then change it to a different poll afterwards?

Yes we did do it last year. the title would read, "With the 1st pick of the 2009 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select....". Then people would really just reply I believe. I don't remember if there was a pole or not. The next day we would move to the next pick after a pick had been determined.