Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Flight

MW2 Players

202 posts in this topic

True. As long as you win who cares how I suppose?

Any counters to grenade launchers that you know of? I haven't figured out that one yet.

Maybe. If you're sniping from across the map, that's a pretty good counter. :D You can't always do that though.

True. As long as you win who cares how I suppose?

Any counters to grenade launchers that you know of? I haven't figured out that one yet.

Since most of them dont usually aim it into a good spot they just fire it, i try to jump out from behind something so they shoot and then i get back into cover, they only have to shots and as soon as that thing explodes just jump out and hack em cuz they usually will run towords you.

It always seems like everyone complains about whatever element in the game that gets them killed the most. Noob tubes, akimbo shotguns, various perks... they are all elements to the game that almost always have a counter to them. Everyone can be beaten. People are just lazy these days and don't want to have to adapt their strategy when someone starts beating them. It's the run-and-gun mentality. I get annoyed every once in a while by some of them, but I also have to remember the games where I have a good run of luck using mine too. You can't win 'em all.

True.

I've complained about camping in the past, but it's a legit strategy. Gotta combat it (most campers aren't that good...while some of them are SUPERB). It was funny to hear DB2 complaining about Stopping Power. I just went back to it after a small run with lightweight pro b/c I HATE putting 4 bullets in a cat and he turns around and drops me. I've also started using the thumper as my secondary weapon sometimes b/c I do like noob tube action. It's not unstoppable though...the game has it's checks and balances and you just gotta use what works for you.

I prestiged...already have buyer's remorse. It is not fun trying to get all the stuff back you took for granted.

For those that are complaining about shooting someone then having them turn around and shoot you and you die. What game modes do you play. I was the same way. I use to play Team Death Match. Now I play Hardcore Team Death Match. You don't have to worry about using SPP to kill someone quickly. 1-2 bullets will kill some one in Hardcore TDM without using SPP. If you haven't tried Hardcore TDM the main differences are kills are easier to come by, but their is no radar unless a teammate or yourself calls a UAV. Also friendly fire is on.

For those that are complaining about shooting someone then having them turn around and shoot you and you die. What game modes do you play. I was the same way. I use to play Team Death Match. Now I play Hardcore Team Death Match. You don't have to worry about using SPP to kill someone quickly. 1-2 bullets will kill some one in Hardcore TDM without using SPP. If you haven't tried Hardcore TDM the main differences are kills are easier to come by, but their is no radar unless a teammate or yourself calls a UAV. Also friendly fire is on.

I have just recently started doing hardcore team death match b/c it's a change. It's all about camping but a lot of strategy is involved and like you said 1 shot and that's pretty much it.

I have just recently started doing hardcore team death match b/c it's a change. It's all about camping but a lot of strategy is involved and like you said 1 shot and that's pretty much it.

Yeah there is more camping in Hardcore, but that has to be expected. You just can't run by and take a few bullets and keep going. Especially with 1 shot deaths and b/c there is no radar to give you away. I really enjoy hardcore, it plays more real and strategy does come into play more.

I finally unlocked the claymores...I love those **** things!

They are also responsible for my new favorite kill. I had someone with a riot shield coming towards me off the Airplane in terminal. He was about 5 feet away from me about to bash me with his shield so I dropped my claymore and blew his *** up! :lol::lol::lol:

claymores are awesome when u have on scavenger/scavenger pro

Just remember when putting out those claymores that you can only put out 2 at a time. When you go to plant the 3rd one, the 1st one explodes. It really sucked the first time I figured that out in hardcore. Oops. -_-

Just remember when putting out those claymores that you can only put out 2 at a time. When you go to plant the 3rd one, the 1st one explodes. It really sucked the first time I figured that out in hardcore. Oops. -_-

The only way to be able to do that is with scavenger correct? (besides dying of course)

Good lord I am bad. I acutally never played multiplayer in any of the COD's before. I mostly played Halo. I just started playing last night and I sucked terribly. I suppose I need to start memorizing the maps and what not.

Good lord I am bad. I acutally never played multiplayer in any of the COD's before. I mostly played Halo. I just started playing last night and I sucked terribly. I suppose I need to start memorizing the maps and what not.

Don't worry man, I was the same way. I had never played COD online until MW2. I always played Halo 3. I sucked when I first started, but quickly got a lot better and my K/D is 1.36 now. It comes quickly, just be patient.

Don't worry man, I was the same way. I had never played COD online until MW2. I always played Halo 3. I sucked when I first started, but quickly got a lot better and my K/D is 1.36 now. It comes quickly, just be patient.

Thanks man. I usualy catch on pretty quick. It is just very frustrating in the begining.

I was the same way...and it's not like I'm the ultimate COD player now...but I'm much better now and actually win some Free-For-All matches here and there, etc. Just takes time figuring out what class is best with your playing style and more importantly the maps.

I was accussed of cheating last night. So on High Rise do you guys consider it cheating or taking advantage of the map layout when a player goes on the cranes or on top of the building?

I was accussed of cheating last night. So on High Rise do you guys consider it cheating or taking advantage of the map layout when a player goes on the cranes or on top of the building?

Of course not...someone accused you of cheating for that then they're just idiots.

I finally figured out how to get to the top of the building...of course I didn't set tactical insertion on my equipment. I usually fall or get shot before I get up there anyway though.

Of course not...someone accused you of cheating for that then they're just idiots.

I finally figured out how to get to the top of the building...of course I didn't set tactical insertion on my equipment. I usually fall or get shot before I get up there anyway though.

I've only been up there once. Really don't know how I did it, but I just can't seem to get it right. Everytime I hit A the second time to grab the thing I wind up falling to my death.

I've only been up there once. Really don't know how I did it, but I just can't seem to get it right. Everytime I hit A the second time to grab the thing I wind up falling to my death.

Just hit it once and make sure to let go of the joystick...as long as you aim for the left rail he'll just grab on. Once he's there and stationary...climb up...SLOWLY.

Just hit it once and make sure to let go of the joystick...as long as you aim for the left rail he'll just grab on. Once he's there and stationary...climb up...SLOWLY.

going to try that out when I get home.

I assume you're talking about getting onto the roof of the building opposite of where you get on with the cranes?

Run at that "ladder", and when you jump on it just hold down for a split second. Hitting A again or pushing up will just make you fall off. Remember to bring tactical insertion!

PS. It's not noob tube, it's Pro Pipe.

If you can make it to the top of the building on highrise, that's their own mistake. To get up there you have to walk along the legde in the open all the way across the map. If they can't shoot you down before you get up there, then that's their tough luck.