Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Flight

MW2 Players

202 posts in this topic

now i have the acr... all of a sudden I guess a lightbulb clicked on for me. i have been doing really well.. i guess its learning the maps and knowing what people like to do on them... i have even been picking off those freaking runners left and right... its just a matter of realizing where they like to run (over and over and over)... i can usually pick them off on one side, and be waiting on them when they try to sneak up behind me after the respawn.. good fun

ACR is beastly. Whenever I'm doing bad, I switch to my ACR with noob tube and holo sight.

don't not play from 4-6pm on team death match, nothing but kids shooting grenades and camping with heart beat sensor. Go to the express, much funnier there

5-7 pm is my prime time for mopping up the little kids and their noob tubes.

That's the cool thing about being older and smarter. I rack up some pretty good killstreaks aganst the Ritalin Generation.

Played for the first time in a couple weeks- jesus the campers are getting bad! I think every single kill-cam I watched was some loser sitting in one spot aiming down the sights waiting for someone to cross their path. How is that fun?

Played for the first time in a couple weeks- jesus the campers are getting bad! I think every single kill-cam I watched was some loser sitting in one spot aiming down the sights waiting for someone to cross their path. How is that fun?

Yea it gets pretty bad, i had some kid sit with his back to a wall with the riot shield and akimbo Rangers and just stayed there the whole time.

I have had the game for a while and finally whipped it out last night. (Been playing Batman:Arkham Asylum) Is there a certain 'mode' that anyone recommends on multiplayer? I noticed House said not to play from 4-6 deathmatch because of the annoying kids.

I have had the game for a while and finally whipped it out last night. (Been playing Batman:Arkham Asylum) Is there a certain 'mode' that anyone recommends on multiplayer? I noticed House said not to play from 4-6 deathmatch because of the annoying kids.

Heard this game is good. Would you recommend?

Heard this game is good. Would you recommend?

I would absolutely, 100% recommend. It is one of the best game I ever played. I am a bigtime Batman homer, but this is just a great game overall. You will not regret, I assure you.

I would absolutely, 100% recommend. It is one of the best game I ever played. I am a bigtime Batman homer, but this is just a great game overall. You will not regret, I assure you.

I agree- that game is awesome. And I'm not a big Batman fan.

Just started out about 2 weeks ago.

Primary:

I use either Scar-H with Silencer or Barrett .50 cal with silencer

Secondary: PP2000 with silencer

Perks

Marathon Pro (I have to be running around the whole time, can't stand not having marathon)

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Killstreaks: UAV, Sentry Gun, Harrier Strike

Most of the time I can just use the PP2000 and do fairly well. Always play Team Deathmatch. Great game

Just started out about 2 weeks ago.

Primary:

I use either Scar-H with Silencer or Barrett .50 cal with silencer

Secondary: PP2000 with silencer

Perks

Marathon Pro (I have to be running around the whole time, can't stand not having marathon)

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Killstreaks: UAV, Sentry Gun, Harrier Strike

Most of the time I can just use the PP2000 and do fairly well. Always play Team Deathmatch. Great game

Im sorry but i cant stand people who use stopping power just because it makes the gun stronger. Its such a cheap trick (no offense to you). Its just like the mp40 crap in W@W. I mean ive used it and it makes the game so much easier but it just sucks that you go and shoot someone without it about 3-4 times and they are still alive but they turn around and shoot you 2x's and your dead.

And dont even get me started on the people that use Bling and put on a nube tube with FMJ and then use stopping power... :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway...ive been playing this alot lately and ive been using the Tar with the silencer and holo sight with akimbo desert eagles and hardline pro with commando pro.

Kill streaks right now are:

5-Predator Missle

7-Harrier Strike

11-Chopper Gunner

Its really easy to get the chopper gunner now because of the hardline...i basically get the predator then get 2 kills with it to get the harrier, get 4 kills with that and im on the gunner.

The other day i was on underpass and i had kill streaks of Pavelow AC130 and Nuke. Got the nuke within 10-15 seconds of getting the AC130. People just stood outside the buildings trying to shoot it down with regular guns :lol::lol:

Im sorry but i cant stand people who use stopping power just because it makes the gun stronger. Its such a cheap trick (no offense to you). Its just like the mp40 crap in W@W. I mean ive used it and it makes the game so much easier but it just sucks that you go and shoot someone without it about 3-4 times and they are still alive but they turn around and shoot you 2x's and your dead.

And dont even get me started on the people that use Bling and put on a nube tube with FMJ and then use stopping power... :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway...ive been playing this alot lately and ive been using the Tar with the silencer and holo sight with akimbo desert eagles and hardline pro with commando pro.

Kill streaks right now are:

5-Predator Missle

7-Harrier Strike

11-Chopper Gunner

Its really easy to get the chopper gunner now because of the hardline...i basically get the predator then get 2 kills with it to get the harrier, get 4 kills with that and im on the gunner.

The other day i was on underpass and i had kill streaks of Pavelow AC130 and Nuke. Got the nuke within 10-15 seconds of getting the AC130. People just stood outside the buildings trying to shoot it down with regular guns :lol::lol:

none taken sir. It does make the game much easier; I tried switching to Lightweight for a few games and there is no comparison.

Noob tubes annoy me the most about the game. As soon as they see you, you're dead most of the time. Sounds like you have a nice killstreak setup, that's something I may try. I only have 7 killstreaks unlocked, highest being Pave Low.

That game is absolutely incredible! They are already working on a sequel.

Really? I played the demo, and based off of that, decided not to buy it.

none taken sir. It does make the game much easier; I tried switching to Lightweight for a few games and there is no comparison.

Noob tubes annoy me the most about the game. As soon as they see you, you're dead most of the time. Sounds like you have a nice killstreak setup, that's something I may try. I only have 7 killstreaks unlocked, highest being Pave Low.

Yeah noob tubes come in a close second on my annoying list. The only reason i noob tube is to unlock attachments/used it for danger close.

I just prestiged for the first time...man i miss having all my good classes haha.

But yea if you do choose to use something like my killstreak set up make sure you use hardline, its a lot easier to get then normal.

Just had the most frustrating moment so far with this game...my team was down 7200-7400 and i got my predator drone. So I ducked into a corner to use it and i see the ENTIRE team in one area, so i put the boost on and literally a half a second before it hits for the win some idiot on my team gets killed

It always seems like everyone complains about whatever element in the game that gets them killed the most. Noob tubes, akimbo shotguns, various perks... they are all elements to the game that almost always have a counter to them. Everyone can be beaten. People are just lazy these days and don't want to have to adapt their strategy when someone starts beating them. It's the run-and-gun mentality. I get annoyed every once in a while by some of them, but I also have to remember the games where I have a good run of luck using mine too. You can't win 'em all.

PrNcess and slamee101 like this

It always seems like everyone complains about whatever element in the game that gets them killed the most. Noob tubes, akimbo shotguns, various perks... they are all elements to the game that almost always have a counter to them. Everyone can be beaten. People are just lazy these days and don't want to have to adapt their strategy when someone starts beating them. It's the run-and-gun mentality. I get annoyed every once in a while by some of them, but I also have to remember the games where I have a good run of luck using mine too. You can't win 'em all.

I still do pretty decent even with everyone using SPP, but it just gets really annoying when i shoot a guy 3-4-5 times and hes still alive but he shoots me once and im dead.

I finally unlocked the claymores...I love those **** things!

They are also responsible for my new favorite kill. I had someone with a riot shield coming towards me off the Airplane in terminal. He was about 5 feet away from me about to bash me with his shield so I dropped my claymore and blew his *** up! :lol::lol::lol:

Really? I played the demo, and based off of that, decided not to buy it.

there was no demo for the game, so I'm calling your bluff

True. As long as you win who cares how I suppose?

Any counters to grenade launchers that you know of? I haven't figured out that one yet.