Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Flight

MW2 Players

202 posts in this topic

Riot Shield is hilarious. I love using it with the throwing knife. Piss people off until they try to flank you and then throw that sucker in their face!

And I must say I'm guilty of doing the Lightweight-Marathon-Commando tactical knife stab rampages. Only occasionally.

You gotta do something to have fun in this game. If you take it too seriously it gets boring real quick.

semtex for me with OMA, if a lot of people are in the area. I'll switch out for a grenade and a thumper, then change back to riot shield. Going 10-15 ain't bad though for riot shield is it?

I've been wanting to try this game but not sure if it would be the best FPS game to try as my first time online.

I've been playing a lot of hardcore team death match lately. If you don't like campers don't play this type of game.

I've been using the M-4 with acog scope. The perks are scavenger, cold blooded, and ninja.

kill streaks are: UAV, 1st harrier strike, stealth bomber

I've been wanting to try this game but not sure if it would be the best FPS game to try as my first time online.

Definitely get it. I used to only play FPS on PC. Played Halo a little while, didn't really do it for me. Then I got into this game. It's a lot of fun.

I am exactly what everyone hates. My class set-up:

Some random SMG (doesn't really matter, I don't use it)

Akimbo Rangers

Marathon Perk

Lightweight Perk

Commando Perk

I do nothing but run, stab and ranger.

I usually don't do worse than 2-1. Almost never below 1-1.

Short maps? I'm unstoppable. I've gotten 65-7 before, and my best streaks are pavelows - so its mostly just me.

pavelow=omg

I can't stand people who just run around with the shotty. I end up noob tubing them before they come close to me. On my last game I was 2-10 with 3 mins left, I went on a tear and ended up 15-11 by the end of the game. Thank you for the pavelow and predator missile.

id get it.. i suck and even I have gotten better... i usually HATE fps games but this one is fun..

you'll get used to it once you get into the groove of how the game works

Akimbo Rangers

Marathon Perk

Lightweight Perk

Commando Perk

Short maps? I'm unstoppable. I've gotten 65-7 before, and my best streaks are pavelows - so its mostly just me.

i tried but its no fun after a while.

id get it.. i suck and even I have gotten better... i usually HATE fps games but this one is fun..

you'll get used to it once you get into the groove of how the game works

Yeah my only holdup is that I would be running it off a wireless router on a DSL connection. It's not the slowest but I'm worried about the lag being way too choppy.

the only time i get pissed at noob tubers is when im playing search and destroy and the whole opposite team is in a clan and rains down grenades from their noob tubes.. that gets annoying real quick...

the shotguns i dont really mind.. those guys seem tooo ez to kill i like it when there are plenty of those to go around...

as for knifeing, my secondary weapon is always the usp .45 with tactical knife.. up close this cannot be beat unless ur facing dual rangers or commando mixed with tac knife.. i do tend to perk up with marathon/lightweight/commando and just run and stab people for the fun of it to mix things up..

I use 3 diff weapons in this game.. m16, ump45, intervention.

killstreaks i use harrier @ 7, chopper gunner @ 11, and nuke @ 25.. havent got a nuke yet but it will come soon enough :)

i usually only play HC search and destroy and HC team deathmatch but i really dont mind any of the games modes..

I love campers.. ez kill if they get me once.

BTW my k/d is 7406 kills 5139 deaths = 1.44

any1 wanna get online on ps3 my gamertag is same as my sn on here, just send me a friend request and ill be down to party up and kill some peeps.

the only time i get pissed at noob tubers is when im playing search and destroy and the whole opposite team is in a clan and rains down grenades from their noob tubes.. that gets annoying real quick...

the shotguns i dont really mind.. those guys seem tooo ez to kill i like it when there are plenty of those to go around...

as for knifeing, my secondary weapon is always the usp .45 with tactical knife.. up close this cannot be beat unless ur facing dual rangers or commando mixed with tac knife.. i do tend to perk up with marathon/lightweight/commando and just run and stab people for the fun of it to mix things up..

I use 3 diff weapons in this game.. m16, ump45, intervention.

killstreaks i use harrier @ 7, chopper gunner @ 11, and nuke @ 25.. havent got a nuke yet but it will come soon enough :)

i usually only play HC search and destroy and HC team deathmatch but i really dont mind any of the games modes..

I love campers.. ez kill if they get me once.

BTW my k/d is 7406 kills 5139 deaths = 1.44

any1 wanna get online on ps3 my gamertag is same as my sn on here, just send me a friend request and ill be down to party up and kill some peeps.

I'll add you tomorrow.

Is anyone else finding the game really sketchy lately? I was playing it earlier today and it seems like each time i get killed the bullets arent even close to hitting me. It seemed to be getting worse and worse, there were plenty of times where i know for a fact i shot the person because they wouldnt see me and id have the dot lined up on them and id shoot but they dont die, turn and see me and take one shot and im dead.

Also does anyone else feel the same about stopping power pro as i do? That when your getting shot at and the person is using SP it takes less time to kill you? I experimented with it and i seem to do 10x's better when i use it. I usually get around 15-16 kills each time, but when i dont use it im at 9-10.

Akimbo Rangers

Marathon Perk

Lightweight Perk

Commando Perk

:lol:

Can't believe you got triple negged for that.

Is anyone else finding the game really sketchy lately? I was playing it earlier today and it seems like each time i get killed the bullets arent even close to hitting me. It seemed to be getting worse and worse, there were plenty of times where i know for a fact i shot the person because they wouldnt see me and id have the dot lined up on them and id shoot but they dont die, turn and see me and take one shot and im dead.

Also does anyone else feel the same about stopping power pro as i do? That when your getting shot at and the person is using SP it takes less time to kill you? I experimented with it and i seem to do 10x's better when i use it. I usually get around 15-16 kills each time, but when i dont use it im at 9-10.

i noticed that today. someone head shot me, but the bullet never came close to my head. I filed a compliant on him. On the high rise map some guy was on top of the roof on one of the buildings. I got 5 head shots on him for the game

i noticed that today. someone head shot me, but the bullet never came close to my head. I filed a compliant on him. On the high rise map some guy was on top of the roof on one of the buildings. I got 5 head shots on him for the game

The greatest way to rack up kills on highrise is to sit on the ledge behind the wall that has the option to go left ("under the map where you can go up into either building) or straight to get to the other side of the copter and just pick off the people trying to make the jump. I let people get on top of the catwalk and shoot em down just to pizz em off :lol:

i made a new class that I went 39-10-7

UMP with red dot or silencer

secondary g18, but any weapon would do.

marathon pro

lightweight

commando pro

Primary

UMP Holigraphic with silencer

Secondary

Good ol Rangers (model 1887 are just ******* unfare)

Akimbo

FMJ

Equip:

Claymore/Flashbangs

Perks

Bling Pro

Lightweight

Ninja Pro

Add me on ps3 if you wanna play Riseagainst8733

Akimbo Rangers

Marathon Perk

Lightweight Perk

Commando Perk

If you get a 4 kill streak and have airdrop on your killstreak you can hold the canister in your hand and run twice as fast as normal and stab and jab all day long, went 75-20 on Skidrow (best map for it) just keep making laps and they never see you coming. its the only map ill do that on though o and its gotta be on sabotage other than that you play just like me haha

I just got this about 2 weeks ago and it's the first shooter I've owned since Goldeneye for N64, so I'm pretty awful at it. I am getting better with the Barrett though

I just got this about 2 weeks ago and it's the first shooter I've owned since Goldeneye for N64, so I'm pretty awful at it. I am getting better with the Barrett though

you play on ps3 or xbox?

don't not play from 4-6pm on team death match, nothing but kids shooting grenades and camping with heart beat sensor. Go to the express, much funnier there

I use the most hilariously overpowered noob class ever.

Primary: Any AR I need kills for challenges with equipped with noob toob.

Secondary: One Man Army

Perk1: One man army pro

Perk2: Danger close pro

Perk3: Ninja pro

claymores

Start out, plant a claymore in a random spot. Use your 2 noob tubes. Use one man army to change back to the same class. Reload your noob tubes, play your new claymore, use your 2 noob tubes, rinse, repeat. Danger close pro makes your tubes and claymore more powerful and makes your killstreaks stronger. I go with Harrier, Chopper gunner and nuke.

I got 31 straight kills on wasteland by just cruising the B point on domination. Someone in the bunker? Noob tubed. Someone coming around the corner of trees? Noob tubed. It was freaking hilarious. Ended the game on a nuke.

now i have the acr... all of a sudden I guess a lightbulb clicked on for me. i have been doing really well.. i guess its learning the maps and knowing what people like to do on them... i have even been picking off those freaking runners left and right... its just a matter of realizing where they like to run (over and over and over)... i can usually pick them off on one side, and be waiting on them when they try to sneak up behind me after the respawn.. good fun