Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Flight

MW2 Players

202 posts in this topic

Just thought i'd say....if you play MW2 and you run around using SHOTGUNs and GRENADE LAUNCHERs...YOU ARE A TRUE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB. I Hate these kind of players...sure its good to use a shotgun to keep your killstreak alive. But if you're running around with it the WHOLE match you're not good. Use an assault rifle for once and BUST YOUR GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: ...........Thank you for your time. :P

cwell1 and falconsfan84 like this

W or L is all that matters, there is no asterik next to someone's name that denotes them a "noob" at the end of a match.

Disclaimer - I don't use the shotguns and rarely use the GL.

thats one reason i wish there was the option for "pistols only"... it was in ghost recon, and even though it sounds dumb it was a lot of fun... it required strategy and teamwork to do well... not just run run run run run run run jump shoot .... then run run run run run run run run run

Just thought i'd say....if you play MW2 and you run around using SHOTGUNs and GRENADE LAUNCHERs...YOU ARE A TRUE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB. I Hate these kind of players...sure its good to use a shotgun to keep your killstreak alive. But if you're running around with it the WHOLE match you're not good. Use an assault rifle for once and BUST YOUR GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: ...........Thank you for your time. :P

I don't personally play that way, but I think what makes somebody more of a "noob" is not being able to stop it. I'll always kill those guys more than they'll kill me.

Tonight I made a class with the riot shield and shotgun. I was horrible with it, my best map was 8-4, but there were some 6-10's, 8-14's, etc. It was definitely fun. Definitely better with the ACR.

I get annoyed with with the pistol/tactical knife with marathon/light-weight/commando perks. I know its part of the game, but that is just not in any way realistic.

I get annoyed with with the pistol/tactical knife with marathon/light-weight/commando perks. I know its part of the game, but that is just not in any way realistic.

i cant stand it...it pisses me off

I have found my new favorite class set up.

It worked wonders for me over the weekend. I pulled up my K/D by .05 points in two days. My K/D right now is 1.09 BTW.

I have the UMP45 with a silencer.

Perk 1 is Fast Reload that's been upgraded to the quicker gun draw. Works wonders on getting the gun aimed faster for me.

Peak 2 is Cold Blooded.

Perk 3 is Ninja with upgraded silent foot steps.

I really messed up my K/D by prestiging (sp). Now I seem to be getting back on track. But with this class I have been rasing H-e double hocky sticks with people. I'm talking 3 sometimes 4 kills, all with one clip, running up on people. I'm sad that college is starting back up. It's a fun class. You guys should give it a try.

P.S. The UMP is surprizing on long distance shots. Not great but you can pick people off with it.

I have found my new favorite class set up.

It worked wonders for me over the weekend. I pulled up my K/D by .05 points in two days. My K/D right now is 1.09 BTW.

I have the UMP45 with a silencer.

Perk 1 is Fast Reload that's been upgraded to the quicker gun draw. Works wonders on get the gun off faster for me.

Peak 2 is Cold Blooded.

Perk 3 is Ninja with upgraded silent foot steps.

I really messed up my K/D by prestiging (sp). Now I seem to be getting my back on track. But with this class I have been rasing H-e double hocky sticks with people. I'm talk 3 sometimes 4 kills, all with one clip, running up on people. I'm sad that college is starting back up. It's a fun class. You guys should give it a try.

P.S. The UMP is surprizing on long distance shots. Not great but you can pick people off with it.

I Use:

SCAR-H with:

RED DOT

PERKS:

SCAVENGER PRO

STOPPING POWER PRO

NINJA PRO

DEATHSTREAK:

PAINKILLER

:D

Ive been using:

Scar with holographic sight

Akimbo Rangers (no i dont run around just with this, i only really use it in close quarters)

Perks-

#1-Bling

#2-Hardline

#3- Commando or Ninja i cant remember

That makes 2 of us. A friend of mine got on and we (my clan actually) were playing team deathmatch and this was all he did. I eventually figured out what he had his perks set at and the next time we all got on I had ranked up on my perks so we were able to "neutralize" him.

I Use:

SCAR-H with:

RED DOT

PERKS:

SCAVENGER PRO

STOPPING POWER PRO

NINJA PRO

DEATHSTREAK:

PAINKILLER

:D

I usually go with the Scar-H or ACR with Holographic. I like the Scar, but don't like the kickback. Obviously the ACR is more accurate put puts in less damage.

I usually use Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and I just switched from Steady Aim to Commando Pro with Martyrdom.

I usually go with the Scar-H or ACR with Holographic. I like the Scar, but don't like the kickback. Obviously the ACR is more accurate put puts in less damage.

I usually use Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and I just switched from Steady Aim to Commando Pro with Martyrdom.

Havent used the ACR yet...im trying to get evrything unlocked with the Scar and trying to get the 10,000(i believe) for getting all the kills

But ill start using that soon

For those of you on PS3 hit me up. I want to run with a group and see how that goes. As it is now, 99.99% of my time has been mercenary deathmatch.

For those of you on PS3 hit me up. I want to run with a group and see how that goes. As it is now, 99.99% of my time has been mercenary deathmatch.

dbd316

I can't hardly roll without scavenger on. I run out of ammo way too often if not.

I should use it, but when it comes in to play most, will be when I get on a kill streak, 5 or 6 kills, then I'll run out of ammo, and die before I pick up another gun.

I've been rolling out the riot shield recently. Going 8-11 though, I'm a good distraction for for someone else getting the kill

AA-12 with the steady aim perk will stop emm in their tracks. and most important always beaware of your suronndings

I can't hardly roll without scavenger on. I run out of ammo way too often if not.

Only reason I ever use it is if I am rolling with one of my "camping' classes. Both use claymores and both I use only in particular maps where I can literally post up in only one spots and get 15+ kills without dying more than once or twice.

I've been rolling out the riot shield recently. Going 8-11 though, I'm a good distraction for for someone else getting the kill

Riot Shield is hilarious. I love using it with the throwing knife. Piss people off until they try to flank you and then throw that sucker in their face!

And I must say I'm guilty of doing the Lightweight-Marathon-Commando tactical knife stab rampages. Only occasionally.

You gotta do something to have fun in this game. If you take it too seriously it gets boring real quick.

I should use it, but when it comes in to play most, will be when I get on a kill streak, 5 or 6 kills, then I'll run out of ammo, and die before I pick up another gun.

I like the scavenger perk because you start off with max ammo for both your guns. Im also pretty decent with the semtax. In Favella i stuck an enemy and got a double kill 2 times. So as soon as i throw it i run over and get another one while getting full ammo. I seem to do the best when i use that with Hardline, Hardline is one of the most beast perks because if you can get a double kill with the predator drone you can unlock your harrier and then with that bring in a pave low. Ive done it a lot of times...