Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Arizona Cardinals VS Green Bay Packers

122 posts in this topic

Man if the Cards blow this, they'll join our Falcons in the ranks of legendary meltdowns in the playoffs ('81 vs the Cowboys)....*shudders*

I was so glad when the Niners knocked them out that year. That game scared me as a kid as well

I'm sure I'll torture myself by watching it again this offseason... :wacko:

Can you confirm for me that Too Tall Jones was offsides when we were running the clock out on a crucial 3rd down? My memory is fuzzy and I would dare not watch that game ever again...

The Saints Vs Cards game should feature oh about elventy billion points scored. For you gamblers out there, my advice is to take the OVER....

Congrats Cards...and good luck beating the 'Aints...oh it would be glorious if they whooped up on those Dbags in Nawlins.

And before any Saints fans get all high and mighty about their O...they dont exactly have the most stellar D going against an arguabley potent O.

Yeah, that awesome Cards D will stop the Saints #1 O all day, lol. :ph34r:

Your D is no better, But be smug if ya want I think You're in trouble.

Can you confirm for me that Too Tall Jones was offsides when we were running the clock out on a crucial 3rd down? My memory is fuzzy and I would dare not watch that game ever again...

I'll double check it as I cringe...

I'll double check it as I cringe...

Yep I was there 17 rows up on the 40 yard line. I think the 'Boys had the League in their pocket in that one- Jones was off side up to 3 times uncalled

great game, I won money off of it, but I was pretty nervous when GB won the toss.

AZ > NO

That's all I have to say....can't wait to watch all the Taints fans cry.....

falconsfan84 likes this

Your D is no better, But be smug if ya want I think You're in trouble.

Yeah it is, now that the starters are all back and rested. GW is going to blitz the he77 out of Warner. Smug comes with having a 13-3 record, #1 seed with HFA and a team that can light up the scoreboard better than any team in the league.

and I think you're reaching for a hope. ^_^

great game, I won money off of it, but I was pretty nervous when GB won the toss.

AZ > NO

That's all I have to say....can't wait to watch all the Taints fans cry.....

I'm sure you will bet the farm on their next game. :lol:

Congrats Cards...and good luck beating the 'Aints...oh it would be glorious if they whooped up on those Dbags in Nawlins.

And before any Saints fans get all high and mighty about their O...they dont exactly have the most stellar D going against an arguabley potent O.

I guarantee Cards won't put up 40 on the Saints D, hasn't happened all season...but can Saints put up 40 on the Cards at home? I do believe it's very possible.