Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Arizona Cardinals VS Green Bay Packers

122 posts in this topic

Y'all can flame me if I'm wrong, and maybe not so much against the Cards, but don't you think Atlanta would have made any of those other 3 games a little more interesting for the Victors? Seriously, I think we would have made a better contest out of any of those 3 games.

Y'all can flame me if I'm wrong, and maybe not so much against the Cards, but don't you think Atlanta would have made any of those other 3 games a little more interesting for the Victors? Seriously, I think we would have made a better contest out of any of those 3 games.

Well I will put it this way, Atlanta couldn't have done any worse.

I think we would've beaten the Jets or Bengals (already handled the Jets), I don't know about the Pats or Ravens, and I think we could beat either team in the GB-Zona game.

man, this game is a good one. I thought it would surely be a blowout at halftime.

So did I. They gotta do something about that awful pass rush to hold AZ down, though.

If the Packers score a TD on this drive we're gonna hear a ton of complaining about the OT rules by who ever loses the coin toss. Because by the looks of it, the winner of said coin toss wins this game.