Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Arizona Cardinals VS Green Bay Packers

122 posts in this topic

Well at least it seems that the Cardinals studied the tapes of the *** whipping that they took from the Packers last week. The Eagles and Bengals, apparently did not.

I had the Cardinals winning this and they'll win next week too. Coach Whizenhunt knows how to break down opposing teams. The Cardinals passing offense is unreal and add the rushing game they have GB on their heels.

If the Cards play like this against the Saints, You can kiss new orleans goodbye.

gotta go 2 time zones East and play on the road, if game is a noon start....

If the Cards play like this against the Saints, You can kiss new orleans goodbye.

They will be hard to stop in the Superdome. Warner plays lights out in domes.

This is ridiculous. All the playoff games so far have sucked azz. Blowout, what appears to be lopsided contests. I hope it gets better once all the "also-rans" are out of the picture.

If GB doesn't win this game, I'm not sure who I'm pulling for. Nothing really against the Cards historically, except for last year, but I won't pull for Dallas, and I hate Viqueen fans (but like Brett), think the Saints will be out shortly... who does that leave?

BAH! -_-

This is ridiculous. All the playoff games so far have sucked azz. Blowout, what appears to be lopsided contests. I hope it gets better once all the "also-rans" are out of the picture.

If GB doesn't win this game, I'm not sure who I'm pulling for. Nothing really against the Cards historically, except for last year, but I won't pull for Dallas, and I hate Viqueen fans (but like Brett), think the Saints will be out shortly... who does that leave?

BAH! -_-

I will go with the Cards, they are the lesser of the four evils. All I can say is come on AFC!!!

I will go with the Cards, they are the lesser of the four evils. All I can say is come on AFC!!!

It's looking like that's going to be my only choice too, for an NFC team. I wouldn't mind seeing SD go ahead and win it all this year, though. Mostly for LT. I can't stand Phiwwip Wivers.

It's looking like that's going to be my only choice too, for an NFC team. I wouldn't mind seeing SD go ahead and win it all this year, though. Mostly for LT. I can't stand Phiwwip Wivers.

Yeah, San Diego is my first choice too. I hate the Colts, Raven, snd sorry *** Jets.

Yeah, San Diego is my first choice too. I hate the Colts, Raven, snd sorry *** Jets.

Don't mind the Colts, so much. W/you on the Jets. My wife likes the Eagles/Ravens after living in the area for several years, but she doesn't really watch FB much any more, so I feel no obligation towards them. Def can't pull for the Ravens, though, cause Matty's better than Flacco no matter what anyone says! Nyeah!!!! :P

wow that was crazy, way to keep fighting

At least they act like they want to win, unlike the eagles and bengals and pats

wow that was crazy, way to keep fighting

At least they act like they want to win, unlike the eagles and bengals and pats

I agree, but I will add the Patriots to that list too