Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Arizona Cardinals VS Green Bay Packers

122 posts in this topic

NFC Wildcard playoffs are here again, I know this is supposed to be about the falcons, we have done this 3 years so far, during the playoffs. As soon as it over it goes away. The mods will move it if they do, go to Around the NFL. Wish it was us in it but maybe next year.

Go Packers ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing either of these teams win this game.

I think I'm leaning towards hoping the Cardinals win it because it seems as though Kurt Warner is going to retire after the game and I want to see him go down with a fight.

YEa people think I am crazy for this but I have the Packers representing the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Hey man it could happen. They have a good team with great players on both sides of the ball.

I wouldn't mind seeing either of these teams win this game.

I think I'm leaning towards hoping the Cardinals win it because it seems as though Kurt Warner is going to retire after the game and I want to see him go down with a fight.

They should take advantage now. There is a HUGE dropoff with Leinart. Carrol may be smart taking over Seattle, the NFC West is going to be wide open next year.

YEa people think I am crazy for this but I have the Packers representing the NFC in the Super Bowl.

My pre-season prediction had the Ravens and Chargers in the AFC Championship game,

along with Minnesota and New Orleans in the NFC Championship game.

I had SD beating Minn in the SB.

They should take advantage now. There is a HUGE dropoff with Leinart. Carrol may be smart taking over Seattle, the NFC West is going to be wide open next year.

I could see why he wanted to stay, he wanted sanchez in seattle. :P

Good point. I actually am not surprised AT ALL by him leaving USC.

They are on the down slope with all these allegations, had a rough year also.

With Seattle giving him control of his roster, he'd be dumb not to take the opportunity.

I think the Seahawks defense (with a few additions this offseason) could be scary.

My pre-season prediction had the Ravens and Chargers in the AFC Championship game,

Link? or i dont believe you :ph34r:

A few day ago my family picked the whole playoffs. Right now I'm 3 for 3. But I have the Jets beating the Chargers. Next Weekend.

Link? or i dont believe you :ph34r:

Haha, I could send you a picture of the notebook I wrote it down in. :P

I promise you on my niece's life that is what I had.

A few day ago my family picked the whole playoffs. Right now I'm 3 for 3. But I have the Jets beating the Chargers. Next Weekend.

I think this might finally be the year that San Diego gets themselves in shape to win it all.

I don't see Mark Sanchez beating them. The Bengals have played terrible since Henry's death, so I think they were the worst team in the playoffs.