Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Baltimore Ravens VS New England Patriots

108 posts in this topic

MISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FIELDGOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

i didnt see the first half but no way the ravens can hope to run 40 times and pass 10 again and win. charges and colts are to good for that.

Agreed. And fine by me. I'm enjoying this Patty-cake smackdown, but I don't want them to go to the big show anyway. :P

Foxworth was great today. It is really sad, that he wanted to Baltimore. He is a great player. And he is a great person. I am happy with the result. The Pats are not more a dominant football team. They won only one road game. That was at Bufallo. (and they won the game at Wembley....)

The decade is over and so is the Patriots dynasty. It's time for all the bandwagon fans that make up most of the New England fanbase to hop on a new bandwagon, and we all know they will.

On the packers cards game Im going to start another thread in TATF, if they move it they move it. They didn't yesterday, we have been dong this for 3 years, its not like we do it all the time. How many people look at Around the NFL? zero. When the next game starts it will be there. ;)

On the packers cards game Im going to start another thread in TATF, if they move it they move it. They didn't yesterday, we have been dong this for 3 years, its not like we do it all the time. How many people look at Around the NFL? zero. When the next game starts it will be there. ;)

I'll be there.

I'll be late, but I'll be there too. Ridiculous they move these out of TATF anyway. Especially on a slow Sunday when there's nothing else remotely related to the Birds going on anyway.

Congrats to the Ravens. They played a very good game today. Their defense was up in Brady's face all day. They played a complete game in all phases.

I was also rooting for Baltimore.