Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Baltimore Ravens VS New England Patriots

108 posts in this topic

The Ravens somehow managed to make it into the playoffs with a 9-7 record. They played SD,NE,CIN,MIN,IND and GB this year. Playing 6 playoff teams and still making the playofs.

I knew the Ravens were gonna ruin the Patriots

I thought they were gonna win it all

Lets go Ravens kill the Pats

See my earlier post regarding this. However, this may be fun to watch, but I don't want Flacco getting any fancy jewelry before Matty Ice does. B)

Seau.. 20 years

hard to believe someone could play at that level so long

Especially at that position. Favre is exceptional, but for a contact player to last that long, it's quite an accomplishment.

Is it me or is Randy Moss running routes like he just wants to get this thing over with? Either that or that back injury is much worse than reported. I say a combo of both.

Is it me or is Randy Moss running routes like he just wants to get this thing over with? Either that or that back injury is much worse than reported. I say a combo of both.

Only time I heard his name was when he was called for PI

Before the season this was the best defense in the NFL. Then I was not impressed. But now they come to play. That was great to watch. Everybody is flying around. The Pats will have the ball first and this is a crucial possesion.

Ouch. Hung him out there to dry... Man, I hope I see our Falcons D continue to progress to the point where they're always flying to the ball like this Ravens D does.

I am seeing why many on this board are so high on Bodden today, though. He's not bad.

Heck if the ravens keep playing this way they might be a contender. The pats D is just like the eagles, its changed its just not the same as old. ;)

1981falcsny likes this

Heck if the ravens keep playing this way they might be a contender. The pats D is just like the eagles, its changed its just not the same as old. ;)

They can contend up until the deciding game, but I don't want them in the big game. Not before Matt Ryan gets a chance to take us there. Just wouldn't seem right....

ohhhhhh man, just barely got that first down.

computer chip... no thanks

No i want the compu chip take it out of the refs hands with calls like that, they can put sensors in the turf if it crosses the line. Touchdown, sidelines anything, ;)

I would probably start watching baseball more if they did use compu chips in the strike zone. I have seen enough bad calls to last me a lifetime. :P

No i want the compu chip take it out of the refs hands with calls like that, they can put sensors in the turf if it crosses the line. Touchdown, sidelines anything, ;)

I agree. It's a good idea, especially since the refs in the NFL are TERRIBLE!!!

i didnt see the first half but no way the ravens can hope to run 40 times and pass 10 again and win. charges and colts are to good for that.