Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Baltimore Ravens VS New England Patriots

108 posts in this topic

Holy guacamole! They are not going to let Brady have ANYTHING! Man, Harabaugh really has put a nice game plan together. Gotta tip your hat to that coaching.

Holy guacamole! They are not going to let Brady have ANYTHING! Man, Harabaugh really has put a nice game plan together. Gotta tip your hat to that coaching.

Did you here the comment on how Ray Lewis prepared. He listened to the game broadcast for New England to understand how Brady was caling plays.

Wasn't it a 24 point lead in the Eagles/Dallas game last night too? BOR-ing....

yup, although i want the aints to get blown out just like this... with fans booing and all! :D

yup, although i want the aints to get blown out just like this... with fans booing and all! :D

If only this was the first game of the Play off for NO and they were getting beat like this.

Did you here the comment on how Ray Lewis prepared. He listened to the game broadcast for New England to understand how Brady was caling plays.

I didn't hear that, but I'm not surprised. It seems to be evidenced on the field today.

Agreed. :D Wut dat? :huh::lol:

I hope you guys don't mind this longtime lurker posting with you for awhile today. I despise the Pats so this should be fun. Brady a delay of game? Uh... he's skittish.

Wow, our D needs to be taking notes. That lateral pass play never seems to work on too many teams, but works on us often, I noticed this year.

I hope you guys don't mind this longtime lurker posting with you for awhile today. I despise the Pats so this should be fun. Brady a delay of game? Uh... he's skittish.

Welcome

Welcome. We have much in common! :D

You hate the Pats, then your alright with me. Welcome

if they let the bucs fan in, they'll for surre let the lurker in? :)

did you see the smile on the refs face after the chains came out?

of course he's working it for that invite for the next pool party with Giselle's "bffs."

The Ravens need a grinding drive here to watch the TOP to let their D stay fierce. The last thing I want to see Deion Sanders of all people cheesing about tonight is how unstoppable the Pats are under pressure.