Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativefalcon

Baltimore Ravens VS New England Patriots

108 posts in this topic

AFC Wildcard playoffs are here again, I know this is supposed to be about the falcons, we have done this 3 years so far, during the playoffs. As soon as it over it goes away. The mods will move it if they do, but even Sac has posted in these playoff threads like last year. Wish it was us in it but maybe next year.

Go Ravens ;)

AFC Wildcard playoffs are here again, I know this is supposed to be about the falcons, we have done this 3 years so far, during the playoffs. As soon as it over it goes away. The mods will move it if they do, but even Sac has posted in these playoff threads like last year. Wish it was us in it but maybe next year.

Go Ravens ;)

I flipped over to CBS to see what was on, and was like, WTF??? :blink:

My son is probably in there watching that weird cartoon, too. :wacko:

you going for the ravens huh, I dont care either way. i just hope its a better game than the ones yesterday.

Agree with this. That stuff yesterday was so lopsided and boring as h*ll. I hope the Big Game doesn't end up like that this year. Hate when that happens...

you going for the ravens huh, I dont care either way. i just hope its a better game than the ones yesterday.

Btw, I see from your avvy and sig, you did not honor your bet... <_<

:lol:

I am interested, how the loss of Welker will affect the Patrios. Early in the season they seemed in trouble without him. I am really interested. Also I am interested, how a healthy ravens defense will play better than in previous games. Because they missed Reed and Suggs in some games. Or they only missing Rex Ryan. This year the defense did not look so dominant...And of course Foxworth is on my eye..likeable person!

I'm rooting for the Ravens, but man Flacco is downright gimpy today. I don't think he holds up for the whole game. And if that happens, they're pretty much toast. Another blowout game... <_<

ya im with the Bucs fan (cant belive im saying that...), I just am hoping for some good games. Yesterdays football and even the national championship sucked.

Btw, I see from your avvy and sig, you did not honor your bet... <_<

:lol:

I can only ask so many times for what exactly all you falcons would like in my sig, WOW as i type this rice runs for a big one!

some give me a sig, i'll put it up! :P

Dayum.

Rice was bookin' wasn't he?

C'mon Ravens......

Y'know, watching Baltimore in preseason, I said something to a friend of mine, that I've since renege'd on: that the road to the SB was going to go thru Baltimore. They haven't really brought it like I thought they would down the stretch. But they have really good bench depth, IMO. Just not sure now that they're "top shelf" enough to go all the way.

I can only ask so many times for what exactly all you falcons would like in my sig, WOW as i type this rice runs for a big one!

some give me a sig, i'll put it up! :P

I just wanted to see the two ghey pirates that phattywankenobi posted as your avatar. Admittedly, I'm too lazy to go looking for it.... Besides, you're alright w/most of us here, so we probably won't hold u to it. We know you're secretly a closet Falcon fan! :lol: