Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cali-fal-con

Man-cave

159 posts in this topic

MANCAVE.gif?t=1265333137

just a little something i put together of "some" of my stuff.. finally to the time to do it.

just moved so i have to redo the "cave".. but its gonna be up there, working on it!

Nice collection.. I know what you mean by working on it, in time..

I love my man cave but I went with college instead of Falcons. I do need to fit in some Falcons stuff in the future.

Awesome set up. Very clean, and looks great.

I have a pretty modest setup in my home office. Lately I've been framing a lot of the old NASCAR autographed pictures/hero cards that I've had signed since the early 1980's and putting them up....I've got a ton more to go, but dang framing is expensive!

101_2964.jpg

I've got a built in book case in my office that I've got my prized autographed picture that Steve Bartkowski sent me when I wrote to him when I was 8 back in 1981, and my NC State Basketball came certificate signed by Jimmy V...

000_0030.jpg

My Tv is nothing to write home about, just a 26" Samsung Slim fit HDTV tube but the picture is great. No elaborate chair set ups. I like to watch the Falcons alone with the door closed, I get so nervous and worked up I don't like any distractions!

Awesome set up. Very clean, and looks great.

I have a pretty modest setup in my home office. Lately I've been framing a lot of the old NASCAR autographed pictures/hero cards that I've had signed since the early 1980's and putting them up....I've got a ton more to go, but dang framing is expensive!

101_2964.jpg

I've got a built in book case in my office that I've got my prized autographed picture that Steve Bartkowski sent me when I wrote to him when I was 8 back in 1981, and my NC State Basketball came certificate signed by Jimmy V...

000_0030.jpg

My Tv is nothing to write home about, just a 26" Samsung Slim fit HDTV tube but the picture is great. No elaborate chair set ups. I like to watch the Falcons alone with the door closed, I get so nervous and worked up I don't like any distractions!

I have that same Matt Ryan rookie card as you. Lol. I got it in a pack for my 13th birthday, haha.

Bumping this up. I figured since it's springtime, maybe we have more folks working on their man cave to be ready by September! I will post more pics soon. Since this thread started I have made moderate progress. I took some time off from the project but lately have done more demo (tearing down existing walls and removing electrical in order to redo it, long story). By this time tomorrow I hope to have the "theater" room painted and maybe have the crown molding up and if all goes well, baseboards and window trim and jams installed and painted by the end of the weekend (tall order!!).

Next on the list is running more electrical (wiring, outlets, wiring for fixtures and switches), roughing in the bathroom, more drywall, running more cat5e and speaker wires, more framing, carpet, tile, laminate flooring, it just goes on and on and on.............I feel like I'll NEVER get done.

Very Nice Collection :)

Thanks! I have been collecting since '85.

I have over 2000 Falcons cards, they are in a albums starting with '66 - Present, each year starting with the Rookies and FAs for that year.

I need to get with J Mike, I could probably boost the card database by miles.

Your man-cave ain't complete without your own personalized carved Falcons Fan Plaque!:P

falconplaque001.jpg

I got to have one!!! Where? How?

All I have is my sad little dorm room :lol:

Got a few Falcons tickets puddied to the wall, Falcons Lamp, Falcons throw blanket and a few posters.

All I have is my sad little dorm room :lol:

Got a few Falcons tickets puddied to the wall, Falcons Lamp, Falcons throw blanket and a few posters.

All I have is a jersey, a poster and a computer wallpaper :(

I also put the little flag (remember the one's they were handing out earlier in the year) in the window. As soon as I did that everyone else in the complex started putting up thier college teams. I love setting a trend :lol:

My wife had a temporary lapse in judgement and let me decorate our son's nursery.

It is 100% Falcons: Fathead, framed 8x10 glossy photos, street sign, black crib with red sheets, lamp....you get the idea.

It. Is. Awesome.

Most people tend to think it was more for me than him. I contend that Falcons speed a newborns cognitive development.

Post of the year!!

:D

oh yeah....my man cave is the GA DOME!!

darkdude41 likes this

I hope this isn't considered spamming but I'm selling a few items on craigslist that would be great in a man cave!

My link

What's the shipping on something like that? Would you consider selling the gum-ball machine separately?

What's the shipping on something like that? Would you consider selling the gum-ball machine separately?

I just listed this stuff this morning and I really want to sell all at one time. If it doesn't sell within a couple of weeks I might sell it off individually. Thanks.