Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BUCS IN-GAME THREAD

1,913 posts in this topic

what's it all mean now? The Draft, FA, and next yr looms large the Falcons won every game they were supposed to against bottom-dwellers, but, of course, contenders nada beans, so? that mean the team must figure a way to win against contenders, yes and then figure out the rest going into the post season in the future. Draft picks must all show-up and even if the Falcons trade or let go people they cannot make the same assumptions as they did this year, which, incidentally, is over even w/ a B-2-B season and the curse is done.

I rarely come onto this board to post anything...but I'm always following the discussions! I am truly happy about the B2B winning seasons! We can finally put that statistic to rest! Congratulations Falcons!!!!!

It's awesome when we finish 9-7 and I still feel similar to how I felt at the end of last season going 11-5.

I'm stoked for next year.

STAY HEALTHY

Congrats to the Falcons on B2B winning seasons. I'm very excited about next season. The future of the Falcons looks very bright. Gotta put on the shades. B) There we go.

WTG FALCONS!!!