Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BUCS IN-GAME THREAD

1,913 posts in this topic

The Falcons entered the NFL scene in 1966 with first overall draft choice Tommy Nobis (and his $25,000 annual salary) leading a rag-tag expansion franchise to a bumpy 3-11 start.

Fast forward 44 years. It's simply hard to believe the Falcons have not had two seasons back-to-back with a better than .500 record.

Aren't you sick of hearing that? I mean, seriously?

Let's wash that bad taste out of our mouth for good. Today. NOW.

Let's turn this monkey into a footnote. Let's play some FALCONS FOOTBALL.

ARE YOU READY?

Follow the Falcons New Media team in Tampa on Twitter: GAME DAY TWITTER STREAM

Today is sad,in that it will be the last game of our season,but in the end,I WILL be happy,with a late xmas present of BACK TO BACK WINNING SEASONS!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

I can't ******* believe my remote broke on the last Sunday of the NFL season. ****

Don't worry. You don't need to change the channel for the next 3 something hours.

Ladies and gentlemen, there's a pirate ship and a crew of scurvy dogs standing between our birds and destiny. I say it's time to be swabbin' the deck! GOOOOOOO FALCONS!

LETS GO FALCONS!!!

a win today will break the curse, end the season on a good note AND start the decade off right. lets do it falcons!

i just want to see a good game. vance walker has a chance to prove he belongs on 53 man roster next year, i hope he shines along with owens and sidbury.