Who's on your deserted Island list?

47512582---nadia_bjorlin_redline.jpg

Nadia Bjorlin

Main200803141128503421193_Jenny%20McCarthy_249.jpg

Jenny McCarthy

kate-beckinsale.jpg

Kate Beckinsale

see i was going to add kate beckinsale as my third but i see some pics and she looks pretty haggard..... and she's on your island

right now im considering making jenna fisher from the office my third... now i just need to get them all on a flight and make sure we crash.....

see i was going to add kate beckinsale as my third but i see some pics and she looks pretty haggard..... and she's on your island

right now im considering making jenna fisher from the office my third... now i just need to get them all on a flight and make sure we crash.....

If I picked someone from The Office it would be Jan (Melora Hardin) but she is probably a lot closer to my age. Yeah, I just looked it up and she is a year older than me. She is incredibly sexy at 42.

4141269.jpg

Edited by Ryan2White46
  • 4 weeks later...

Yvetta Hlaváčová, Dawn Riley, and Jessica Biel.

Yvetta swam the English channel in less than 8 hours, so I figure she could swim for help...

Dawn was the first female captain to lead an America's Cup team, so I figure she can help us get off the island...

And Jessica would be there to keep me company...

when i first seen the topic i said cool, then as i begin to see every1 pics and although u have some nice pics, i thought why would i wanna be on an deserted island with 3 woman. Thats a headache that'll never end. They pissed cause its only u, they not use to that lifestyle,etc. Then pretty soon they kick u out and have a threesome

So i'd want 500 plus million in a duffle bag(thats my bed) all my fruits i like to eat and a jar of vasaline :ph34r: soon or later id get off the island and i'd have all the money i need to go sleep wit all of your choices :lol:

But in keeping with the topic trend give me Beyonce,Fergi,and Mila Kunis :wub: