Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1Stevemccain

What kind of personality do girls love?

58 posts in this topic

Actually, a lot of women who view themselves as unattractive (especially if they ARE unattractive) make fantastic lovers. Or at least eager-to-please lovers. Why? They really try to please, and know that they can't just leave and find someone else. That "sewer creature", as Chad so classily put it, might just make you want to stay.

I disagree with ya :)

If a woman DOESN'T feel attractive, then she probably doesn't have a lot of self confidence. And therefore won't be as confident in her actions or methods involved with pleasing "her man".

Yeppers, gonna go with large personality. Also have to throw in there a equally large bank account with a less equal ego.

Look dude, you simply gotta bang something. Lower your standards to almost nothing and get that first nut off. Right now you're in desperation mode. No matter what your personality is, as long as you're willing to at least talk to women, then one of them will want you. Get that first bang out of the way and your self-confidence will double instantly. I'm thinking that you're first thoughts when meeting a chick is how you can get into her pants. That's everyone's first thoughts, but you need to block that out and try to "listen" to her about her "life" and "feelings". If you are a virgin then it's gonna be real hard to do this without being a sissyboy and ending up as just her friend. That's why I say get that first nut off on some sewer creature and then you'll have enough self confidence to play some game when you actually do meet a girl you're attracted to.

THis - hahha

I had to put my 2 cents in here. When i was single i learned when u go to a bar, if u show too much interest in women they will ignore u possibly even use u for u to pay for their drinks.

Find a girl sitting by the bar, go sit down beside her but ignore her, she'll eventually get tired of being ignored then ask u to buy her a drink, buy her a drink but not in desperation mode just be like yeh sure whatever, then she will once again get tired of being ignored then u'll spark conversation, hit it off from there boom bam 3 hours later ur in her pants. At least thats how it worked for me, it wont happen 100% of the time but it will work eventually.

LOL Are you kidding? :( Only part you have correct is a sense of humor.

So what type of personality do you like SB? :P

As a woman, I am introverted, quiet, shy. And pretty private. But once you get to know me, I can be down to earth, perky, and bubbly. Depending on the person that I am with. If I really get to know them well.

i want to know what kind of personality girls like the most. I haven't had any luck with girls because of my personality. so i'm curious what personality do they like. Be specfic. for example if you like the out going type explain what that means to you and why you like it. please try to list a lot. thanks!

NFL Scores

:unsure:

HAHAHAHAAHA :lol:

"Personality" is just another word for "looks". Why you think 'good' is always in front of it? Hey, i don't lie - it's the truth. Sure, no matter what you look like you could have good things about you. But if you look like rhinoceros hindquarters chances are the guy/girl who looks better is gonna get more conversation first. Hey. . . Ever hear of the term 'love at first sight"?

I digress, don't read that! I don't even know what personality means! Heh heh.

You know, it's unusual. What i've found out is that a lot of the girls i've talked to have 'given in'. While the personality was there, it was the persistence that got the guy in. Wearing 'em down seems to work best. It's all in how you do it. Be confidant, not cocky. Be amusing, not goofy. Be firm, not assertive.

If you aren't all that in the looks dept you gotta at least have a niche. Funny fat guys get laid if they have good post game.

Never stop listening. Don't wait for your turn to talk, respond to her points and build on them.

every girl is different

can't categorize them all..some women are attacted to jackasses for whatever reason, some think its pathetic to act like a jackass to feel macho..just one example

Not to be d!ckish to the OP, but if you have to ask, you probably don't have it.

Girls like men with CONFIDENCE. You can't fake it, but here's how you get it:

Stand up straight; hold your head high. Smile a lot. Command the room with your presence. Say positive things about others; build people up.

Don't be arrogant or cocky; be confident. A certain amount of boyish arrogance is only acceptable AFTER true confidence is gained.

Confidence allows you to be caring without being weak/whipped; it allows you to be sincere without being clingy; moreover, confidence allows you to be humble while still coming off as strong.

If you say it, mean it; if you mean it, do it; if you do it, live it; if you live it say it!! The motto of confidence (and some pretty dmn good Anthrax lyrics!wink.png )

all honies like tha same stuff.

swollen lats, fly dance moves, great fassion sense. Gucci is key. even cologne.

-real talk-