Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1Stevemccain

What kind of personality do girls love?

58 posts in this topic

i want to know what kind of personality girls like the most. I haven't had any luck with girls because of my personality. so i'm curious what personality do they like. Be specfic. for example if you like the out going type explain what that means to you and why you like it. please try to list a lot. thanks!

NFL Scores

Asking the regular posters on this board about what women like is largely pointless. Try joining a board like ivillage.com or weddingchannel.com.

I'll tell you....Different girls like different things....It's a matter of opinion....I know this doesnt help you much....but....I'll tell you what works for me.

Act like you dont care.

If a girl is interested in you just push it off for a couple of days. Don't act desperate. Please...I'm begging you. That is the worst thing you can do.

If you like a girl...dont go up and try to talk to her because you are setting yourself up for failure. Let her come to you.

But like I said...different strokes for different folks. Some girls may like everything that I've said not to do.

Dont act desperate is the #1 thing.

Well, I don't know what your personality is, so all I can do is tell you what I was interested in when I was single.

1)Show respect to a lady

2)A sense of humor

3)Strong (you'll protect her if she's hurt)

4)Interesting hobbies***I like sports, so it helped when I started dating my hubby.

5) Be a good listener

6) Smart

7) Have some self respect

8) Have close relationships with your family...She doesn't want someone who's fighting w/parents all the time.

These are some of the things I saw in my husband.

ltstorm2 likes this

Well, I don't know what your personality is, so all I can do is tell you what I was interested in when I was single.

1)Show respect to a lady

2)A sense of humor

3)Strong (you'll protect her if she's hurt)

4)Interesting hobbies***I like sports, so it helped when I started dating my hubby.

5) Be a good listener

6) Smart

7) Have some self respect

8) Have close relationships with your family...She doesn't want someone who's fighting w/parents all the time.

These are some of the things I saw in my husband.

Says the married woman. You don't want this kind of advice because how are you gonna marry someone if you never get a date.

Women like funny ******** with expendable income. Get her drunk, make her laugh, stick your tongue down her throat. End of discussion.

Shuswap likes this

Says the married woman. You don't want this kind of advice because how are you gonna marry someone if you never get a date.

Women like funny ******** with expendable income. Get her drunk, make her laugh, stick your tongue down her throat. End of discussion.

LOL Are you kidding? :( Only part you have correct is a sense of humor.

Conner J likes this

I'll tell you....Different girls like different things....It's a matter of opinion....I know this doesnt help you much....but....I'll tell you what works for me.

Act like you dont care.

If a girl is interested in you just push it off for a couple of days. Don't act desperate. Please...I'm begging you. That is the worst thing you can do.

If you like a girl...dont go up and try to talk to her because you are setting yourself up for failure. Let her come to you.

But like I said...different strokes for different folks. Some girls may like everything that I've said not to do.

Dont act desperate is the #1 thing.

yep.. this is the best advice so far.

i want to know what kind of personality girls like the most. I haven't had any luck with girls because of my personality. so i'm curious what personality do they like. Be specfic. for example if you like the out going type explain what that means to you and why you like it. please try to list a lot. thanks!

NFL Scores

big cranks

it really depends on your age. As an ex once told me, Girls like bad boys but women like good men. If you are young then believe it or not alot of girls will respond to you treating them like ****.

Shuswap likes this

If you're young and have some looks, then you'll get all the poontang you can handle..Young babes don't care about personality.......they just want the best looking, baddest, most rebellious, care less dude in the crowd.....

Now get out there and bust it up!!!

KRUNKuno likes this

Best piece of advice someone can give you is communication and not only the verbal kind. Learn to read a woman's body language and you'll do just fine ;)

i've heard women say if they like a guy for him just to shut up and enjoy the ride. women like a strong protector funny guys get lots of female friends but not girl friends. i am not the greatest but i've had my share most guys by the end of there life probly have sex with 100-150 women. im not counting but im near the 50's i guess. i just ask women out that i feel i have a good shot for usually some one i know from hanging out. i take her some where nice like the sun dial down town show her im sweet and intelligent through out the night. by the end of the night we're usually drunk and i ask if she does'nt want to drive she can stay at my place. this usually works. when we get to my place i make some drinks watch something on the tv then ask if she wants she can sleep in my room from there i usually get it. if not who cares you still got a chick to chill with.

i try to act like im only intrested in how fine she is and act very masculine with few words but still able to have conversation. women love to be treated. a real man can always make women feel good and confident if he respects and is not pushy and shows her a nice time. limit your words walk with your head high and never pout to them.

im 50 now and the best thing i can tell you is...dont look for something so hard,dont think you "need" a gf...dont act different around a girl you find attractive,be yourself and you will meet someone when you least expect it...and become friends...if all you want is sex,try lowering your standards :D

Confidence is the key to succeeding at most things in life, crushing poon included.

That one's on the house ;)

Theres is no straight answer to 'what to girls like' every women is different just like men, dont look to hard for a girlfiend (it'll drive u them away n u mad) act yourself n enjoy life and you will find someone compatible, did the same myself when i came out of a 2 year awful relationship and just decided to have some fun and now ive been married 6 years n have 3 kids, treat your partner well n be yourself and you cant go far wrong

NFL Scores

Look dude, you simply gotta bang something. Lower your standards to almost nothing and get that first nut off. Right now you're in desperation mode. No matter what your personality is, as long as you're willing to at least talk to women, then one of them will want you. Get that first bang out of the way and your self-confidence will double instantly. I'm thinking that you're first thoughts when meeting a chick is how you can get into her pants. That's everyone's first thoughts, but you need to block that out and try to "listen" to her about her "life" and "feelings". If you are a virgin then it's gonna be real hard to do this without being a sissyboy and ending up as just her friend. That's why I say get that first nut off on some sewer creature and then you'll have enough self confidence to play some game when you actually do meet a girl you're attracted to.

CONFIDENCE, don't act desperate, and stay honest from the get go ("Hi I'm Shaun and I'm the head coach of the Atlanta falcons":blink::blink: smh don't try to feed us any lines)

Make a move, go up to her and speak-shows confidence

Keep up with the way you look-teeth, facial hair, clothes ect-It's not to say that all women do or do not care about what you wear (I dont care about the label a guy wears) but if you put together well, be it Wal-mart or Gucci, it speaks bounds about knowing that you care about yourself

Honestly though you should be yourself because whoever you end up with is going to eventually know the real you

Be yourself. No one (girl, guy, mutant) likes someone who is fake. There are tons of people in the world. There is a high probability of meeting someone like yourself if you just be yourself.

What kind of personality do girls love?

In my experience, genuine, honest, funny, positive, confident (arrogant may be a huge turn-on or a huge turn-off). Many want a man able to make them feel safe.

But never change who or what you are because of what you think others want you to be. Sometimes, being alone is not nearly as bad as being with the wrong someone for the wrong reasons.

Look dude, you simply gotta bang something. Lower your standards to almost nothing ---some sewer creature and then you'll have enough self confidence to play some game when you actually do meet a girl you're attracted to.

Actually, a lot of women who view themselves as unattractive (especially if they ARE unattractive) make fantastic lovers. Or at least eager-to-please lovers. Why? They really try to please, and know that they can't just leave and find someone else. That "sewer creature", as Chad so classily put it, might just make you want to stay.