Does Ryan really have the so called 'it' factor.

Mr. Right

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 more games to go. Hopefully we won't be down in those games.

Your beinning thread penned alot on this game, squarley placing it on Ryan. THIS game, you said, was going to determine if MR had the "IT factor". THIS game he plays injuried, without our star TB, against the toughest D's in the league in terrible wind conditions...he drives down the field, wins the game on a 4th down TD pass and....."2 more games to go. Hopefully we won't be down in those games." is all you can say good about it???? Interesting...

Mr Right just wont admit that matt ryan might have a little somethin somethin buried deep down inside. Who cares about his overall stats, he made the plays when they mattered, and that is the making of a Franchise QB. Hopefully he keeps it up the last two games.

Funny thing is, Matt Ryan did exactly what Mr Right asking to see judging by his original post...

"With the Falcons needing to win" He did.

"Matt Ryan will have to prove that he is not a 'game manager' but a 'game winner' today" He did

"he will have to put the team on his shoulders and lead the Falcons to a win." He did

"Ryan needs to show that he can score WHEN IT MATTERS! That is exactly what Ryan did!

After all that lead in, all he can say afterwards is "2 more games to go. Hopefully we won't be down in those games."

Too bad some are missing out on a fine young Qb and exciting time to be a Falcon fan.

Your beinning thread penned alot on this game, squarley placing it on Ryan. THIS game, you said, was going to determine if MR had the "IT factor". THIS game he plays injuried, without our star TB, against the toughest D's in the league in terrible wind conditions...he drives down the field, wins the game on a 4th down TD pass and....."2 more games to go. Hopefully we won't be down in those games." is all you can say good about it???? Interesting...

The obvious troll is speechless and reeling in his failure. You know the guy had already written up a couple of his "articles" in anticipation of us losing the game. He would take the oppertunity to make a shot at "King Arthur", "Young Tom", and "Game Manager" Ryan or something of the sort.

I honestly think the guy has a mental issue. Aspergers syndrome probably.

Coming off injury, playing against the Top Overall and Pass D, on the road, in the snow/blowing win; and he throws the last minute game winning touchdown.

The haters will have this week to STFU and reflect on their stupidity.

Don't forget he won the game in the face of snowballs being thrown at him and at his targets in the endzone. :lol: Jets fans.. always classy. :lol:

I think this guy should be banned from all NFL games:

slideshow_1425446_214152_Falcons_Jets_Footbal.jpg

What a bunch of losers.

• 2 weeks later...

ryan has the it factor. he exhibited it in my eye's against some very formidable defenses doing some really great things. he still makes some mistakes, but he is a hard worker and i think he will work it out and be better next year. the good news is we have the system and coaches inplace as long as we dont lose any this off season. i think ryan needs better protection and i hope we address the starting OL and make improvements. they know better than any of us what their deficiencies are. we have seen the GM improve the talent and coaching exponentially. economics will play a part in the improvement of the OL.

i hope dimitroff can do his thing with the OL facing the tough decisions he has with two free agents on the starting OL. if its me i go into the draft hoping for a LT in rd one so i can move baker to RT. he is getting owned but he is also admirably fighting through injuries. svitek needs to be locked up as swing tackle. reynolds shows way more promise than ojinakka who is also a F/A that i personnally do not want back.

dimitroff found 3 fine back ups last year in reynolds, svitek, and romberg. with 3 F/A's i would try to keep my favorite as RG and replace the other two with street F/A's and ultimately two draft picks, a starting OT(atleast a RT) and an OC to eventually take over for mcclure serving as #9 OC/OG taking ojinakka's place.

1-LT-baker(move to RT may make him better)

2-LG-blalock(this is one i do want to re-sign)

3-OC-mcclure

4-RG-i hope to re-sign clabo as RG in case RT cant be addressed in draft. pay him as both, somewhere in between.

5-OT(1st rd draft pick)

6-svitek

7-reynolds

8-romberg

9-OC/OG(5th rd draft pick)