Ryan and Turner Back in Action

this team better not lay down. a loss wont bother me but a mail in will.

A loss would still bother me (always does), but I agree. This team needs to still play as though there's something to play for (which there is).

Sanchez has already admitted that he's never played in weather conditions this cold. Our QB has. One of many possible difference makers.

I like our odds today. Go Birds!!

Kinda pointless because the season is pretty much a bust from making the playoffs and the last thing we need is to have both Ryan and Turner hurt going into next season.

Dude, we can still get btb, and besides, Ryan and Turner don't make the decisions. If the medical staff says they're good-to-go, then they are!

Don't you wanna see your Birds win out???:unsure:

Kinda pointless because the season is pretty much a bust from making the playoffs and the last thing we need is to have both Ryan and Turner hurt going into next season.

Wins are not pointless, particularly when they break a dubious streak that is mentioned ad nauseam in relation to the Falcons. And game experience for Ryan is most definitely not pointless, particularly against the #1 passing D in the NFL this year. It's his second year, he needs as many looks as he can get before we go into the offseason. A huge portion of his struggles this year came from, IMO, facing a tougher schedule, and that's something that sitting on the bench can't combat.

Bottom line, though, is that whether we were 0-13, 13-0, or, as we are, 6-7, those players are our starting QB and RB. If they're cleared to play, let 'em play.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

Dude, we can still get btb, and besides, Ryan and Turner don't make the decisions. If the medical staff says they're good-to-go, then they are!

Yes, more than life itself... but the football gods have other plans.

Wins are not pointless, particularly when they break a dubious streak that is mentioned ad nauseam in relation to the Falcons. And game experience for Ryan is most definitely not pointless, particularly against the #1 passing D in the NFL this year. It's his second year, he needs as many looks as he can get before we go into the offseason. A huge portion of his struggles this year came from, IMO, facing a tougher schedule, and that's something that sitting on the bench can't combat.

Bottom line, though, is that whether we were 0-13, 13-0, or, as we are, 6-7, those players are our starting QB and RB. If they're cleared to play, let 'em play.

I never said wins are "pointless" I said its pointless to start Ryan and Turner this late in the season when playoffs is out of reach. Should of just let Redman finish the season.

Exactly Supes.

I mean, this is Football! I was so excited when I saw this news, and I can't imagine a Falcons fan not. Having Ryan and Turner back is HUGE... and that goes without saying.

So many pessimists around. -_-