Wow.. I have the worst luck in the world with Falcons tickets..

RI Falcon

To start, Falcons and Patriots game. I found a guy who was going to sell me some good tickets. I arranged to come pick them up the day before the game. I call him that day.. no answer.. multiple calls.. no answers. Got screwed out of it.

Falcons and Giants game. I ordered some pretty good tickets. 40 yard line or so, 23rd row. Then, luckily, a majority of my work got sick leaving me and two others running the store for that week. Had to sell my tickets to someone else online. Losing money in the end.

Now, Falcons and Jets game. I buy tickets off stub hub. Amazing seats! 50 yard line, 15th row. Perfect christmas gift for my girlfriend.. and myself might I add. Well surely enough.. huge blizzard.. living in Rhode Island, its STILL coming down hard. I can't even start to get out of my driveway because the road hasn't even been touched by plows. Tickets are sitting there on my desk.

I am in the worst mood ever right now and I apologize for venting. It sucks being a Falcons fan up north. This season was my best luck schedule wise, with 3 games that are close enough for me to attend. Attempted to go to all three.. yet after today I'll have watched all three on television at home. I at least hope they pull off a win.. go Falcons!

Edited by RI Falcon

Man that really sucks, yeah I got lucky with the other games being moved that I get to see them today too here in WI.

yeah i've at least had luck with being able to watch them on tv way more than last year. but i had tickets for all 3.. i would kill to get to the georgia dome for a game but its just too much for a college student right now

that sucks. I live in the UK and I have had better luck going to falcons game. Hope everything works out. BTW I'm stuck because of this snow too. Should have been home 5 hours ago but I was in dulles international and my flight was cancelled, wont be getting home till early morning tomorrow now.

To start, Falcons and Patriots game. I found a guy who was going to sell me some good tickets. I arranged to come pick them up the day before the game. I call him that day.. no answer.. multiple calls.. no answers. Got screwed out of it.

Falcons and Giants game. I ordered some pretty good tickets. 40 yard line or so, 23rd row. Then, luckily, a majority of my work got sick leaving me and two others running the store for that week. Had to sell my tickets to someone else online. Losing money in the end.

Now, Falcons and Jets game. I buy tickets off stub hub. Amazing seats! 50 yard line, 15th row. Perfect christmas gift for my girlfriend.. and myself might I add. Well surely enough.. huge blizzard.. living in Rhode Island, its STILL coming down hard. I can't even start to get out of my driveway because the road hasn't even been touched by plows. Tickets are sitting there on my desk.

I am in the worst mood ever right now and I apologize for venting. It sucks being a Falcons fan up north. This season was my best luck schedule wise, with 3 games that are close enough for me to attend. Attempted to go to all three.. yet after today I'll have watched all three on television at home. I at least hope they pull off a win.. go Falcons!

I really, really, feel sorry for you. That really sucks.

Man...you really do have some back luck when it comes to tickets to see the Falcons play.

I used to live in RI (graduated from Bryant, got my Masters at RIC, and was doing some Ph.D work at UConn.) I was a high school teacher in Cranston....100 years ago, but moved into a business career in the Southeast many years ago.

Now I'm living in metro-Atlanta, where snow is a rarity, and people think that when the temperature gets into the 30's at night it's like the Arctic!!laugh.giflaugh.gif

You'll have to try and make arrangements fly into ATL and see a game in the GA Dome sometime next season (or even for the Buffalo game on 12/27): it's not difficult to get here from either PVD, BOS or Hartford, and you won't run into snow.

I hated the freezing cold, gray winters, shoveling snow, etc., and will never again live any farther north than I do now. I keep a snow shovel in my garage, but doubt if I'll ever need it.....

Man...you really do have some back luck when it comes to tickets to see the Falcons play.

I used to live in RI (graduated from Bryant, got my Masters at RIC, and was doing some Ph.D work at UConn.) I was a high school teacher in Cranston....100 years ago, but moved into a business career in the Southeast many years ago.

Now I'm living in metro-Atlanta, where snow is a rarity, and people think that when the temperature gets into the 30's at night it's like the Arctic!!laugh.giflaugh.gif

You'll have to try and make arrangements fly into ATL and see a game in the GA Dome sometime next season (or even for the Buffalo game on 12/27): it's not difficult to get here from either PVD, BOS or Hartford, and you won't run into snow.

I hated the freezing cold, gray winters, shoveling snow, etc., and will never again live any farther north than I do now. I keep a snow shovel in my garage, but doubt if I'll ever need it.....

I plan on saving over the summer to get down to the georgia dome next season.. also planning a road trip to flowery branch

Edited by RI Falcon

I plan on saving over the summer to get down to the georgia dome next season.. also planning a road trip to flowery branch

Nice. the metro-Atlanta area is a great place to visit and live, and you'll be impressed with the facilities at Flowery Branch. I'm only 25 minutes away from Flowery Branch and am able to get to several of the open practices the Falcons hold each summer. Lots of fun and there's time after each session to meet/get autographs with players.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi RI Falcon,

My name is Jeffrey from StubHub’s Executive Customer Care. I reviewed your post and would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered this season while attempting to watch your favorite NFL team live. As a fan, I understand the frustration of not going to an event when you have tickets in your hand ready to go. We hope you were still able to enjoy the events from the comfort of your home.

In case you had any questions or concerns regarding your StubHub ticket purchase, please feel free to contact me at yourfeedbackmatters@stubhub.com with your StubHub Order Number. I’d be happy to review our cancellation policy and options we have available to assist a StubHub customer who can no longer attend their event, such as re-listing the tickets back through our website. We’d also like the opportunity to see if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around. Thanks and we look forward to your response!