We get to see what this team, and its fans are made of.

falconidae

Does this team believe in Smith and process? Do they come out playing hard even though they've just been eliminated?

Or do they just quit like other falcon teams have done?

As for the fans, do they watch and root for their team, or do they give up, find something else to do on sundays?

Do they let the trolls have TAFT?

I think this is a different team than in the past, I think this team comes out strong and plays for Ryan, for Smith, for each other. I think they build momentum going into next year.

The fans I'm not so sure of. I'll be watching, hoping and cheering. I won't be tearing the team down here, though I may talk about what needs work.

There's a foundation in place for long term success- there's over 200 years of experience on the coaching staff, lots of young talent , an owner who's figured out that you hire football talent and then stay out of the way, a good young GM, and a franchise QB.

pardon my imprehensible lack of online verbage but what in the blue **** is TATF or TAFT or whatever you wanna call it?

No prob

Talk About The Falcons

Its the name of the fourm.

there's also a long running joke among veteran posters about putting TATF in a thread when the thread has nothing to do with the Falcons.

frequently used on the more rabid Vick fans.

No prob

Talk About The Falcons

Its the name of the fourm.

there's also a long running joke among veteran posters about putting TATF in a thread when the thread has nothing to do with the Falcons.

frequently used on the more rabid Vick fans.

Awesome...I was searching google and everything trying to find an answer lol

Does this team believe in Smith and process? Do they come out playing hard even though they've just been eliminated?

As for the fans, do they watch and root for their team, or do they give up, find something else to do on sundays?

I think this is a different team than in the past, I think this team comes out strong and plays for Ryan, for Smith, for each other. I think they build momentum going into next year.

The fans I'm not so sure of. I'll be watching, hoping and cheering. I won't be tearing the team down here, though I may talk about what needs work.

There's a foundation in place for long term success- there's over 200 years of experience on the coaching staff, lots of young talent , an owner who's figured out that you hire football talent and then stay out of the way, a good young GM, and a franchise QB.

I will be watching for sure....I have been a loyal fan since 1979...So with that said i will be watching for the following:

1. To get back to back winning seasons...

2. Who wants their jobs??

3. Areas of improvement...

I sincerly hope that all the fans watch the games not to criticize the team, but to so that we stand behind them through thick and thin.....

GO FALCONS!!!!!

I will always be a Falcon fan, winning season or not, play-off's or not.....

I'm proud of my team- Nothing to play for, up against a very very good D, they made the plays to win the game. First TD off the NY D in 30 possessions.

Unlike a previous version of the Falcons, with a different franchise QB, that just completely gave up after they were eliminated from the playoffs; this version kept playing hard.

Good for them.