Saints lose mainly because of poor Oline play?

Big Bubba

Congrats on a hard fought win, you guys played lights out and squeaked one out by 7. Your defensive line played amazingly.

Dont forget youve still lost 2 of your last three games though, its a little early to begin calling things fixed, you may not even make the playoffs. Its a great win, but lets try to have a little perspective here.

I was saying I fixed his comment, not the playoff hunt. Dallas still needs to win out. What people forget is, December or not, Dallas already showed that they can beat Washington and Philly. Now its just a matter of doing it again.

What can I say, cant tell Saints fans anything, :D Dallas whooped that ***.

It was a much needed win for the boys. But don't get too excited. I keep reminding everyone that dispite how good the coyboys played, you only beat us by 7. Not alot concidering how you out played us. Plus add the three turnovers. Also, Harper droped an easy int that hit him right in his hands. You went on to score your second TD that drive. Those are the kind of game changing plays that our D was making. All in all I give congrat for the win.