Wow our playoff hopes could end tonight

savage77

I am rooting for new orleans like crazy right now. They just not getting it done. Man this is not the same saints team that has played all year, hopefully they get it together in second half. Come on falcons fans lets give the saints some support here, because in all honesty we need them to win as much as we need to win.

I am rooting for new orleans like crazy right now. They just not getting it done. Man this is not the same saints team that has played all year, hopefully they get it together in second half. Come on falcons fans lets give the saints some support here, because in all honesty we need them to win as much as we need to win.

LOL......You're joking right? It doesn"t matter at this point. I ain't rooting for either of them. I wish they both could lose or end in a 0-0 tie which ain't happening now.

LOL......You're joking right? It doesn"t matter at this point. I ain't rooting for either of them. I wish they both could lose or end in a 0-0 tie which ain't happening now.

no i am not because we still have chance but the **** aints are throwing it all away for us now **** it

Our playoff hopes were over while ago.. When Turner went down after that Matt Ryan went down...

if we can get 9-7.. I'll be more than happy..

yea but think about how it would feel to get 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs, that is what i want. i want new orleans to keep our hopes alive that way we can still watch that game tomorrow and know that we still have a chance

ok i had to work till 9, have to admit when i got in the car and turned on the radio to find the game and heard the girls were winning, the first thought was "yes!!" i'll be happy enough with 9-7 breaking the curse and NOT having to hear about an undefeated NO team anyday...

also enjoying watching a game where it doesn't look like the referees are trying to help the aints win....

yeah playoff contention is not something i was expecting this season with how it's all been turning out. As long as we do the .500 break and see the saints lose i'll be happy. THen all this crap about "Who Dat" can stop and they can go back to wearing those paper bags.

I completely agree :)

Dont you guys find it hilarious that when we played the Saints, both times, they could not drop a pass EVER. Now against the Cowboys they drop the most critical passes in the game. What a ******* joke

Payton is afraid of us. He's letting Dallas win, cause he don't want the red/black threatening his coming out party! ^_^

yes come on guys we need a saints come back, if they could come back and win this i really think that dallas may really let down the next two games this game could be our way in, sorry guys i am keeping an open mind, come on man new orleans can lose next week then i not care then lets go aints