I did coke

Mathis81WR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did coke for the first time and it is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy it was about 3 hours ago and im still wired as ****.. whoaaaaaa i was drunka at a club and this girl had it and we did it and my whole buzz changed it is so sick wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pretty gross.

anyone over the age of 18 will tell you this was a bad decision, and normal people don't do t considering it is one of the most impure, nasty drugs available. i think its embarrasing if you "do coke" period. ill be the guy with the blunt. don't short yourself girls that do coke can screw your life upplus they will usually smoke crack or whatever to get high, and when they run out most will do sexual favors for whatever loser is selling the stuff. then come make out with you. gross

woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a downfall, start off doing a little blow, then you get it all the time, then your fridge is empty because your doing coke all the time, then one brainiac turns you on to smoking it then your all sorts of f-cked searching the carpet for your next hit and broke of course, then you lose your job, look anorexic, might go to jail for it. Woooooo sounds like a gateway to He-ll Enjoy. :P

Stop while you have a chance the more you do it, the more you want it, and ditch that girl. ;) Misery loves company, another name for the girl, Coke Whore.

I agree with other posters, a little herb is fine, its what people think, a little blow for pick me up, its the way it starts, then crack, then meth, ectasy, on and on. ;)

It's a downfall, start off doing a little blow, then you get it all the time, then your fridge is empty because your doing coke all the time, then one brainiac turns you on to smoking it then your all sorts of f-cked searching the carpet for your next hit and broke of course, then you lose your job, look anorexic, might go to jail for it. Woooooo sounds like a gateway to He-ll Enjoy. :P

Orrrr....you could listen to this guy. ;)