Sorry guys but I have to ask....I have been reading alot of these topics and I get the impression that not alot of people think we can get a winning season, Why?

Yes, we have to win out to do it but look at who we are playing, The Jets 7-6 with a banged up starting QB also.

Then the Bill's 5-8, who have had a rough season also....they are not firing on all cylinders either.

The Buc's 1-12, I am sure there are plenty of Buc fans that wish this season would hurry up and get over so they can try again next year....We Falcons fans have had our share of those years...but the point is that there in no reason to think we should not be able to win out and end 9-7.....

I think we can and will win out and break the curse finally...even if it has to be with back up QBs and RBs, Redman has done all right as a fill in...

Just thought I would see what you guys have to say because maybe I missed something that you have seen that changes why we can't win out....

Sorry guys but I have to ask....I have been reading alot of these topics and I get the impression that not alot of people think we can get a winning season, Why?

Yes, we have to win out to do it but look at who we are playing, The Jets 7-6 with a banged up starting QB also.

Then the Bill's 5-8, who have had a rough season also....they are not firing on all cylinders either.

The Buc's 1-12, I am sure there are plenty of Buc fans that wish this season would hurry up and get over so they can try again next year....We Falcons fans have had our share of those years...but the point is that there in no reason to think we should not be able to win out and end 9-7.....

I think we can and will win out and break the curse finally...even if it has to be with back up QBs and RBs, Redman has done all right as a fill in...

Just thought I would see what you guys have to say because maybe I missed something that you have seen that changes why we can't win out....

I think we are going to do well against the Jets. I know they have all these #1 stats on defense and a good running game, but I don't think they are that good. I just have a feeling we are going to come out and play really well.

Can't see us losing to Buffalo. Tampa will be a tough game.

I agree. We really should win out. The Jets will be tough, but we should beat them. I think our offense can hang with their defense. Plus, our team never, never, never, never, NEVER quits.

And we can definitely win the last 2 at home. We just gotta want it and go get it.

The last game isn't at home. But I agree with you ... this team showed FIGHT against New Orleans. If we play at that level for the remainder of the season, there's no reason we shouldn't be looking at 9-7.

imo I think its really simple.

We either do one or the other...

1. We beat the Jets, Proceed to go 9-7. Weither we make the playoffs or not is out of our hands.

2. We lose to the Jets, Our team goes into rest mode where anyone injured gets thrown on IR, the young guys get playing time and we probably lose out going 6-10.

1. Yep and you keep playing like wild crazed dogs.

2. Hopefully it will not come down to this, but the reality is that regardless of the W-L

at the end of the season there are two types of teams

Those that are in the Playoffs and Those who are not.

I agree. We really should win out. The Jets will be tough, but we should beat them. I think our offense can hang with their defense. Plus, our team never, never, never, never, NEVER quits.

And we can definitely win the last 2 at home. We just gotta want it and go get it.

Sorry to tell you this, but the last two are NOT at home....only the Bills game. I think we can win out, though. If we don't, our season is sunk, IMO.