- Donovan Warren

3rd/4th Round

- Devin McCourty

- Amari Spivey

- Kyle Wilson

- Dominique Franks

- Alteran Verner

Beyond 4th

- Sam Shields( I think he could develop into a nice CB if given time)

- All the CB's that Hawkeye posted up in the other thread Phillip Adams sounds pretty good

1st Round

-Joe Haden

2nd Round

- Trevard Lindley

- Donovan Warren

3rd/4th Round

- Devin McCourty

- Amari Spivey

- Kyle Wilson

- Dominique Franks

- Alteran Verner

Beyond 4th

- Sam Shields( I think he could develop into a nice CB if given time)

- All the CB's that Hawkeye posted up in the other thread Phillip Adams sounds pretty good

Shields said that we haven't talked to him and we can't anyway till after the bowl game.

Shields said that we haven't talked to him and we can't anyway till after the bowl game.

I have had my eye on shields this season on defense, he is the only reason that i actually watch the Miami defense when i am studying Miami players via 360. This was his first year playing CB and he did a pretty solid job. I think if he gets the right coaching he could be a legit #2 and maybe if he works his butt off a #1. He has speed, ball skills because he played WR for Miami up until last year. He just needs to improve his technique and his tackling.

I have had my eye on shields this season on defense, he is the only reason that i actually watch the Miami defense when i am studying Miami players via 360. This was his first year playing CB and he did a pretty solid job. I think if he gets the right coaching he could be a legit #2 and maybe if he works his butt off a #1. He has speed, ball skills because he played WR for Miami up until last year. He just needs to improve his technique and his tackling.

Yeah I agree with good coaching he could be better than some think. He played good after switching from WR.

I think he was clocked at 4.26 in the 40.

Yeah I agree with good coaching he could be better than some think. He played good after switching from WR.

I think he was clocked at 4.26 in the 40.

Yeah i heard the commentators talking about that one Miami Game i was watching. I didnt see him getting burnt too many times so i knew he has good pad speed. I think he could be a UDFA that we put on our practice Squad, do you think he goes undrafted, he probably wont but i would like to have him on our team without using a draft pick because he is a project player.

Yeah i heard the commentators talking about that one Miami Game i was watching. I didnt see him getting burnt too many times so i knew he has good pad speed. I think he could be a UDFA that we put on our practice Squad, do you think he goes undrafted, he probably wont but i would like to have him on our team without using a draft pick because he is a project player.

He is probably a late pick. But he seems to be kinda like Haden in that he is adjusting to playing corner. I

like the fact that he and Haden are fast learners. I know that it's college and the NFL playbooks and all are

more complicated, but they are doing good to have not played CB beore.