pulling for the saints

well wait..... I'm just thinkin scenarios here... what if the cowboys win, and end up going 9-7, but the packers lose their last three and end up going 9-7, and the falcons win out and go 9-7.... how would the tie breaker work between the packers and falcons? (not likely that the packers will lose out, but its still mathematically possible, just sayin)

well wait..... I'm just thinkin scenarios here... what if the cowboys win, and end up going 9-7, but the packers lose their last three and end up going 9-7, and the falcons win out and go 9-7.... how would the tie breaker work between the packers and falcons? (not likely that the packers will lose out, but its still mathematically possible, just sayin)

I just did it on the yahoo simulators and it shows us as the team that would not get in. :(

I unfortunately am.............going to need to shower big time after wards but I will

Gonna have to shower afterwards hahahahaa!!! I heard that bro....just the thought of giving those baztards more to blab about makes me want to puke too....but if it helps us, ya cant help to.

Edited by Cody Anderson

I could pull for them w/out much reservation. Of all the NFC South teams, their sucky history most closely relates to our sucky history... so I guess you could call it an empathy thing. Don't care how hardcore a Falcons fan you are, you're blind if you can't see that what they've done this year is remarkable. Especially remarkable for the Taints to do it!