680 said that.....

Guest Regular Guy

Guest Regular Guy

I've been kind of hit and miss here myself man. Got a lot of stuff going on in real life, including FINDING OUT IM GOING TO BE A FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!! :D Good to hear from ya.

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats man, there's nothing like it (being a dad). It's a great feeling and a lot of hard work, but if I can pull it off, anyone can :)

If we have any chance at all of having back to back winning seasons we gotta have Ryan and Turner back.And Dahl

back on the O-Line for sure, The Jets have a pretty good pass rush so we've got to get the running game going

and use play-action, Revis is gonna be all over Roddy so Gonzo may have a huge game if Ryan has time to get him the ball.God I hope we can win this one " I've been a fan for 39yrs and having back to back winning seasons is

just one more thing I can cross off my 'things I wanna see before I croak......list...

Guest Regular Guy

Wow, way to early if true. Hopefully they don't get seriously injured for pretty much a season that is over with.

In Smitty I trust!! If the players feel good and Smitty feels good about it, I say let'em at it. I think Arthur wants that monkey off of the franchise's back and odds are better when Turner and Ryan are out there.

Guest Regular Guy

cant play scared to get injured..

there is plenty of offseason ahead to heal up.

I agree 100%. This team REALLY needs to show some heart and attempt to lift the curse. It's all we have to play for at this point.

I don't know about this....it may be a "smoke screen". The official report says BOTH Ryan and Turner are "questionable", with Dahl "doubtful". But we'll see.

You know, Coach Smith always says he'll play the players who give us the "best chance to win", and I trust he'll do just that.

It would be really hard though, to see "Matty Ice" get out there (not at 100%), and not be able to get away from the rush because of his injury....he could take a real beating, and get something else hurt besides his "big toe".

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

FalconJim.

Edited by FalconJim

I've been kind of hit and miss here myself man. Got a lot of stuff going on in real life, including FINDING OUT IM GOING TO BE A FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!! :D Good to hear from ya.

For real Sivik?

Congrats bro........

Our ancilliary receivers will probably get more looks this week regardless of what QB is playing.

Redman does a solid job of spreading the ball around...Ryan not as much, but he can do it when he wants to.

Jenkins, Booker, Weemy, and now Berg have to step up big this week.

You do realize that Gonzo has like 25 catches in the 3 games Redman has played in? I would say he does a rather sad job of spreading the ball around.

Ryan has not done much better this year, But if you look at the stats Ryan was speading the ball rather evenly between Roddy, Gonzo and Jenkins. Our other WRs blow so I dont blame him for not throwing them the ball.