The Tournament

Rev_Hal

If you like actions movies, you ahve to see The Tournament. This was a British independant film that ran out of money after it was completed and did not find an American distribution company.

Every 7 years, the top 30 assasins in the world meet in 1 city for a tournament - last person standing wins. I wanted to see it because I am a huge Kelly Hu fan.wub.gifwub.gif

Serioulsy, this is an excellent movie. Rent it.

i think he was asking if you got a streamz. i found a PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL, and bout to start.

you need to get better internet. PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL>>>>>> download.

i run st.ream's np, id rather download so i can watch anytime.. if i like it i keep it.

if i don't i delete it.. it's great if your internet messes up (you know all about that)

what a find man.. i just got done watching it.. ******* awesome.. i recommend this (not safe for children)

I swear, I cannot believe that this movie could not find an American distributor. This is really a fantastic movie. The scene at the gas station and the bus ride were incredible.