I bet

Birdz 0f Prey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lie.

You should stick to handing people negatives and making sure the fries don't get overcooked, You're not a mind reader.

Just because I like Vick, Think Vick is better than Ryan or have a Vick avatar, it does not mean that I don't cheer for Ryan to be successful.

Would I rather us Have Vick at QB? D@mn right.

Is it possible to live Mike Vick and Matt Ryan?

No if you like MV than you think Ryan is the Enemy because the Falcons drafted him to replace Vick.

I have stated many times, I loved Vick when he was our QB, however, by his OWN ADMISSION was LAZY - he was the last one there and first to leave. If he had taken his role as QB seriously and studied and put in the extra time with his receivers, he could have been great. Those that love MV fail to realize that we drafted Ryan because Vick their hero was in Prison, our team sucked and we needed someone that could take over and help us get back to winning. Ryan was drafted for that reason and his first season did exactly that, and the fact these people are pissed because we now have Ryan is beyond my comprehension.

Vick with everything he has gone through might actually be better than he was before because at least now he is trying, but whether he ever gets back to where he was or even better has yet to be proven - just as Ryan has yet to prove he will be great. But these MV Lovers want to keep living in the past - Vick was good (Not Great) Ryan his first year was great (ROY) and this year has been good (Not Great) but if you ask anyone that knows anything about football, and I am speaking about coaches and players, all of them keep saying they feel Ryan will be one of the Greats.

Either could be a bust long term, but the fact you are on the Falcons MB talking trash about our QB and wishing you had back MV, is beyond stupid! I would rather take my chances with a QB many have said will be great and puts extra time in with his receivers and is a hard worker and student of the game over a Lazy MV any day.

the fact you are on the Falcons MB talking trash about our QB and wishing you had back MV

Do you know why I wish we had Vick back? Because our TEAM would win more ball games.

If Ryan was the better QB (Which he is NOT imo) than I would be plenty happy with him. But he is not and we got rid of the better QB. **** Schaub (who we traded away) is also better than Ryan.

I cheer for Ryan to succeed. But I can only watch so much terrible play before you want a player gone. Ryan has one more year, When he fails again, You all will also realize how much a failure he is. If he proves me wrong...I will come out and say it.

Dont worry...Im not going anywhere. (UNless I get banned for simply stating my opinion, which the last time I checked is not against the rules)

You should stick to handing people negatives and making sure the fries don't get overcooked, You're not a mind reader.

Just because I like Vick, Think Vick is better than Ryan or have a Vick avatar, it does not mean that I don't cheer for Ryan to be successful.

Would I rather us Have Vick at QB? D@mn right.

You should stick to doing the only thing you have displayed in your entire time on this MB that you know how to do:

Worship Vick.

You suck at everything else.

I cheer for Ryan to succeed. But I can only watch so much terrible play before you want a player gone. Ryan has one more year, When he fails again, You all will also realize how much a failure he is. If he proves me wrong...I will come out and say it.

So, winning ROY last year wasn't good enough for you?

Do you know why I wish we had Vick back? Because our TEAM would win more ball games.

If Ryan was the better QB (Which he is NOT imo) than I would be plenty happy with him. But he is not and we got rid of the better QB. **** Schaub (who we traded away) is also better than Ryan.

Dont worry...Im not going anywhere. (UNless I get banned for simply stating my opinion, which the last time I checked is not against the rules)

Rookie of the Year last year....

Even in a down year this year still has more TDs than INTs....

People who have forgotten more about football than you or I will ever know say that Ryan is the real deal.

You're clearly letting your man love for Vick color your opinion about Ryan.

You're just wrong about the kid.

Time will prove that to be true, and if you're still here you'll be posting under a new username.

He posted up a rookie season that was considered among the best of any rookie QB

but your right, that's still not good enough.

Joe Flacco was right there with him and he actually got his team some playoff wins.

So why didnt he win it then? Oh wait...He did win the Pepsi one...The one that actually waited for the playoffs to occur. Otherwise the AP rookie of the year likely would not have gone to Ryan either after that choke job in Arizona.

Joe Flacco was right there with him and he actually got his team some playoff wins.

So why didnt he win it then? Oh wait...He did win the Pepsi one...The one that actually waited for the playoffs to occur. Otherwise the AP rookie of the year likely would not have gone to Ryan either after that choke job in Arizona.

Last I checked, there's more than the QB on the team.

Joe Flacco had a better supporting cast by far.

Either way, I don't feel like dragging on with the Ryan/Flacco debate.

Last I checked, there's more than the QB on the team.

Joe Flacco had a better supporting cast by far.

Either way, I don't feel like dragging on with the Ryan/Flacco debate.

WOOOOO wait a minute now. People are not allowed to say Vick had less of a supporting cast than Ryan had, But its Ok to say Flacco had more than Ryan?

Lmfao @ the amount of hypocrites in this place.

WOOOOO wait a minute now. People are not allowed to say Vick had less of a supporting cast than Ryan had, But its Ok to say Flacco had more than Ryan?

Lmfao @ the amount of hypocrites in this place.

Take a quick run though of my posts, and tell me where I've said that.

Don't put words in my mouth, bud. ;)